My Love Poem! Still CANT choose a name!

Post your poems here. If you post a poem by another author, which is fine, please give the author's name if you know it.
Purewitch22

My Love Poem! Still CANT choose a name!

Post by Purewitch22 »

Here is my love poem! Can't find a name though! :( Warning:it is long!

"Every time we embrace, I go to that faraway place! Where we walk hand-In-Hand, I'm in Never-Ever land! When I look in your eyes, those beautiful eyes, I get butterflies! Then I picture out lips about to meet, You're the one I wish to keep! But when i see you with her, I act like it doesn't hurt, but truthfully-it kills me! You always talk about her, and I always feel like getting up and running! but I don't, because I know if I do, you'll know! How many times I've lyed about feelings! In my world, dreams, you're MINE, but in all reality, you've never been, and sadly never will be all MINE! Then we talk, I continue to hope, I'm blinded aren't I? Do you realize how much I want to admit that I love you? I don't, because I know, it'll make it awkward between you and Me! All I know, is that when my heart was shattered, YOU were there for me, and all my heart wants and needs, is you and your love! Just know, I will never give up, even silently! I'm always wishing we were real, and not just in Never-Ever Land! I love you, forever and ever!"
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
FireWolf168

Re: My Love Poem! Still CANT choose a name!

Post by FireWolf168 »

May i suggest the title
Butterflies And Rainbows,
heres my reasoning - butterflies for 2 reasons, 1 you mentioned them and the 2nd because that is how your heart seems at the moment.
Rainbows because were all working to that fabled pot of gold at the end of it, whether it be love, money or security etc.

Hope this helps from one writer to another.
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

Ooh! I never thought of that! Hehe! Thank you! :)
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were

Margaret Drabble

Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
FireWolf168

Post by FireWolf168 »

No probs
if you ever need help writing related pleasew dont hesitate to contact me
thanks and keep up the good work.
If theres one thing ive noticed is how mature my poetry has got and without been big headed about it (ive had 3 boooks of poetry published and 4 stories)
you will see the best of your earlier work
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

Oh? Would I be able to find those books at a local book store perhaps? And I've always been in love with writing! Its a part of me.....When I am grounded its from writing! Haha! I've noticed I have gotten better at writing already! :) Now my friend asks for a random person for her 'storys' and I just say random descriptions....I can and I visulize what i'm writing! My grandfather read one page of something I am writing and he said he thought it came out of a professial writers book..Ha!
Blessed Be!

Margaret Drabble

Shakespeare
FireWolf168

Post by FireWolf168 »

My published stuff is available everywhere, my stories are in magazines.

I write the best when i just let it flow, i dont use a plan i just think of an idea and let it run off with itself, then i put it away and dont look at it for a week or so then i edit it after that.

My party trick that i used to get girls back when i was younger was - ask them for 10 words and a number between 5 and 15. Then id write a poem in front of them using all 10 words in however many lines ( the number between 5 and 15) they said. Some good stuff used to come out of that and it used to ground me really quick if i felt things were going beyond my control.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

Wow FireWolf, that's the EXACT SAME writing method I use.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.
FireWolf168

Post by FireWolf168 »

Hey roseonfire

Its so cool.

Feel free to PM with your work
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

I have a few of my poems already up here and EVENTUALLY I'll get around to typing some of the others. I spend most of my time on sites like this blogging. If I stop being lazy about it, I may take you up on that offer.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

I wrote another one. I think its terrible, but I cant convince anybody else to believe it! I dont know why I don't have faith in myself!
Blessed Be!

Margaret Drabble

Shakespeare

Return to “Poetry”