After The Body Dies

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Brinie26

After The Body Dies

Post by Brinie26 »

So I was debating religions with a good friend of mine yesterday. He knows that I'm Wiccan. He asked me what Wiccans thought occured after death. That caught me up. I know what I believe, but do certain coven believe certain things? Kind of like Christianity believes that you would either go to heaven or hell. As a solitary, I never thougt much about it. I have taken what I've learned and made it my own, but is there a general belief among wiccans as to what happens when you die?
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I'm not wiccan but from what I know, wiccans belive in the summerlands, which is like heaven.
I'm sure someone else will be able to give you more detail.

hedge
Vicki*

Post by Vicki* »

I'm not sure what I believe, but I do believe there is something better on the other side.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

I believe when we die were up in summerland with all our families and friends who have also died but I think you get to choose if you wanna be re-born or not. You might even be a spirit guide to your family thats still alive. Like if you completed all your goals and dreams in this life you might not wanna come back again or whatever. But I think it might get boring after a while and you wanna come back down to Earth. I dunno its just what I believe.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”