Need transgender spell or ritual

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
mellierae2002

Need transgender spell or ritual

Post by mellierae2002 »

Hi,

My wife is a transgender woman. She has been taking hormones for two years this July. It has not been as effective as she would like it to be. Does anyone know of any spells or ritual that could help speed up the process of transition? Possibly something to help her feel more feminine (even though I think she's already beautiful smileykiss2 )? Any assistance would great! Thanks so much! :)

mellierae2002
WhiteOne

Re: Need transgender spell or ritual

Post by WhiteOne »

Maybe if she wore jewelry made with stones associated with femininity or goddesses...

Pearl is often associated with Venus.
Moonstone is associated with Diana and some call it the goddess stone. Although Diana isn't the most traditionally feminine Goddess, she rejected, for herself, much of the traditional feminine role.
Amber is associated with Freya. Freya was comfortable and confident with her sexuality.

From my own experience, Amber is helpful for confidence and would be most appropriate. But it really depends on your wife's own sensitivity to gems, and/or her level of meditation with them.
AutumnMaidens

Re: Need transgender spell or ritual

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I would suggest asking Venus or Freya for this one, two very feminem and very lovely goddesses. She can also wear some empowering minerals as jewelry or do a charging to fill her body with positivity. Overal water and earth are very feminem elements and can be called upon at any time.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”