Kitchen magic of sorts

Share your recipes and food tips here.
Zili

Kitchen magic of sorts

Post by Zili »

So i need to work some magic in the kitchen.......not spells and such, but diet wise (no i'm not trying to lose weight) I was told today that it appears the majority of my health issues what have had an unknown cause may actually be symptoms of a different ailment. the Dr thinks I'm gluten intolerant which means I have to go on a gluten free diet, I can't have lactose or corn products either.

So anyone got some gluten-free, lactose-free, and corn-free recipes? I spent $66 on groceries and was not able to find potato bread...I did however find soy flour and was hoping y'all can point out some good foods I can try to make ^_^
Amethyst_Stargazer

Re: Kitchen magic of sorts

Post by Amethyst_Stargazer »

I think (but I may be wrong!) that potato bread still uses some sort of glutenous flour. Like I said, I might be wrong. They also make rice bread as well (both brown and white).

This looks like a pretty good site. It has some info on going GF as well as recipes that look downright yummy!
http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/p ... -free.html

Quinoa is a good substitute grain, and there are many pastas now that are made from rice and other gluten-free grains.

You might find that it takes awhile to actually feel and see results after switching, but stick with it and you'll feel better!

Return to “Food and Recipes”