A dream~

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
YuffieStrife

A dream~

Post by YuffieStrife »

Well, first of all, this will be a very long post, because there are a lot of details, very vivid details, but if someone thinks that I should edit this post so it won't be as long or something, tell me =)

~~
At the beggining of the dream, I was in this building.. it was like a very old castle, anyways, there was this teacher, she had long dark hair, her skin was pale, and she looked kinda old, she had green eyes, and she was wearing black clothes, but i saw that under the dark clothes she was wearing colorful clothes, like orange clothes. Anyways, she asked me: "Hey! would you like to go see our friend from up north?" and I said "Yes!" so she started to walk towards the exit of the building, but she walked so fast that I had to run in order to reach her.

Anyways, when I reached the exit, she wasn't there anymore, i took a few steps towards the garden that was outside, and when i turned to look to the wall, i saw this plant, the one that when grows it sticks to the walls? Is it ivy? Not sure if that's its name, anyways, somehow i knew that the teacher had transformed into that plant, which was growing quite fast, then i just followed her, and eventually I reached the opening of this forest.. there was a small pond there, and in there i saw a little goldfish. When i turned to look at the plant (that was the teacher)it was gone, so I knew that the goldfish was the teacher, then I turned to look to a tree, and on the trunk there was a big spider >_< I don't like spiders, so I shuddered, and she seemed to understand, so instead she transformed into a little frog that was jumping next to me.

Then, she transformed into a dog, a labrador retriever, and she did that pose of lifting her paw and pointing with her nose to the deepness of the forest, so, have you ever held a mirror in front of another mirror, and have you seen how does it look like an infinite hall of mirrors? Well, that's how the path looked like, only that instead of mirrors, they were trees, so she was telling me to follow her into the forest.

We walked into the forest, and it was very green, extremely beautiful, with vibrant colors, eventually we reached this very big gate, made of stone, you know, like the ones of old civilizations, then when we crossed the gate, the season changed, we went into another part of the forest that had a very wet weather, and then, the dog (teacher) went behind this very old tree, and then after a few moments, 2 green snakes came out from behind the tree, one came to me, and the other one went hissing to another direction, i don't know where.

So this snake was the one guiding me now, and then we reached another gate, and now it was a very hot desert. I walked, and I felt the wind and the sand on my face. Then I heard laughter behind me and I realized my family was there, and for some reason i felt that if they stayed there it could be dangerous to them, so I looked up to the sun, and i began to feel dizzy, and I was thinking "Maybe if i faint they will go away" or something like this, and then I really began to feel like fainting, and i hugged the snake, which began to transform into this very big and gray cat, with pointy ears and amber eyes, very beautiful, and then i passed away.

When I woke up (still in the dream) I was before the 'last stage' or the 'last gate' only that this gate was made of gold, and it wasnt shattered like the other ones. And the cat was with me. So in the dream I used visualization, and somehow I managed to cross this door, and in the other side of the door, there was this snowstorm, the wind howling. Then I saw a lot of warriors on the field, like getting ready for some sort of war, cause they were getting their gear ready. Vikings, archers, samurais, sumo warriors, medieval warriors. Then for some reason I felt this could get bad, so I turned to look at were the gold gate used to be, and using visualization again, I put a red brick wall in the space so they wouldn't get out. And then I took a step further towards the warriors and then I woke up.

Now, if you are done reading all this, can someone tell me what does it mean? XD I have more dreams, but I'll post them later since this was a very long POST! Sowwy ^^;
CrystalDragon55

Post by CrystalDragon55 »

First off I have to say I am jealous, I wish my dreams contained that much detail. How ever I don’t believe what you have related here was a dream. Going on the symbolism and over all feel of it as I read I would gage that to be a vision walk, or Astral projection into one of the other realms. I cant decipher it quickly, if at all, however I will do some research and a little walking myself and see if I can piece together a possible meaning. I must emphasize however that what a dog means to me for instance, might not be what it means to you. so my interpretation might vary a bit from what your mind or guide ment for you. I will endeavor however to make contact with a few helpers in the library of knowledge and see what I can discover. I will post again later this week.
YuffieStrife

Post by YuffieStrife »

Really? Wow, that's interesting, anyways if you can find more info about it, I'm gonna be so grateful ^^ Thank you, CrystalDragon! *hugs*
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

that sounds really amazing as well as really confusing.... i have no clue as to wat it could be other then maybe you slipped into meditation or something.....
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
CrystalDragon55

Post by CrystalDragon55 »

I have run out of time for the analysis of this dream and have not come to a final conclusion, however here is everything I have, maybe it will help.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only a partial reading:

Interactions::
1: Lady in Black with colorful clothes under.
a: Black robes are symbolic of the unknown, or the hidden.
b: Colorful clothes indicate happiness, Orange indicating the Sun, all being reveled in daylight is how I would read that.
c: Older woman, again relating to knowledge, the knowledge gained through living.

2: Ivy on the wall
a: A connection to the earth, nature and growing things. The Green mother or GreenMan.
b: A means of egress from the wall, assistance from nature to accomplish our goals or desires.

3: Goldfish in the pond.
a: In direct connection to the element of water, so comfortable because it lives there.
b: Could indicate travel by water.
c: The fish symbol has been used for millennia worldwide as a religious symbol associated with the Pagan Great Mother Goddess. It is the outline of her vulva. The fish symbol was often drawn by overlapping two very thin crescent moons. One represented the crescent shortly before the new moon; the other shortly after, when the moon is just visible. It is probably where the idea of the fish being associated with pregnancy comes from.

4: Spider
a: Spiders are survivors, and very intune with their environment as well as very strong.
b: Spiders create their own environments <web> in modern times the Web could mean the WWW, a modern form of web working or networking with those of like mind.

5: Frog
a: These creatures are not harmful. This dream therefore is not unfavorable. It denotes success.
b: Frogs are one of the few creatures in the world that are as comfortable in water as they are on land, they bridge the elements of water and earth.

6: Dog <Labrador retriever>
a: Dogs usually indicate loyalty, devotion, and self sacrifice. A dog will willingly throw its self into a fight it knows it can not win to protect its Master/Owner.
b: The Lab its self is known as a smart dog, also a tracker, to find a hidden path.
c: While not generally trained as a "pointer" they can be trained this way, and are quite adept at it. They are heavily driven to please.

7: Snakes "2"
a: Snakes connect us to the Earth, they are sly and quick, not distracted by trivial pursuits.
b: The fact that there are two of them leads me to believe that you had a divergence at that point in the journey, you could go either way, following either snake, a choice that was made quickly when you didn't follow the first snake to leave.

Places:
1: Castle/house
a: this is your beginning, I would say it represents the caporial world, large and foreboding.
1: The garden is the transisition place, your safe zone. Many practioners have a nature scene or garden they go to during their meditations, I believe this garden is yours.

2: Forest
a: Coming into direct contact with the green mother. Entering her Temple.

3:Pond
a: Another connecti9on to the water element and to the concept of birth or the life cycle, birth/death/rebirth.

4: Desert
This can represent change, or it can be a precursor to time of need, a barren time. Also this could be another connection to the life cycle, as we age we eventually enter a barren time.

Your family being there is to me a connection to the prime material plane, and them being in danger I would see as your sub-conscious mind knowing that you are soul walking and that they shouldn't be there with you. Usually these walks are private matters between the person and his/her God/dess.

The initial question "Do you wish to visit your friend in the north?" The only thing I can make out of this is some sort of reference to a past life. And at the very end you are indeed in a northerly area, judging by the snow. As for the warriors and the red brick wall, the warriors usually represent parts of our self we are either battling to keep inside or to get out, as you built the wall in an attempt to keep these warriors where they are I would guess that you don’t want these aspects of yourself getting out, but you might not be able to prevent them.

I am sorry I was not able to do the full reading, life has become rather involved, I will attempt to come back to this next week if at all possable.
YuffieStrife

Post by YuffieStrife »

thank you, very very much CrystalDragon ^_^!! I'm trying to understand all this, and I appreciate it quite a lot, again, thanks!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”