Vampire in your dream...?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
CristryShannon

Vampire in your dream...?

Post by CristryShannon »

Hi to all!
Well yesterday i saw a vampire attacking our school in my dream but he hurm everyone except me!Then he sit on a desk and start eating sth (i don't know what).While he was eating i asked him to bite me cause i wanted to became a vampire.He took my hand and bring it close to his mouth but then he left it while he was telling me that i wasn't ready for that.I was so confused...but before he leaves he looked me deep in the eyes for a while and when he took his eyes from mine he said "Now you can live for ever" and then he disappeared! When i get out from the school it was dark and somehow i could run very very fast if i just consetrat very much...as i was running a boy cought me and brought me to the man i already mension.And when i saw him i laught and sit on some stairs.when he came and sit with me i start crying for some reason i can't remember and he hug me and said "come on don't cry...im here for u"and then i waked up!
What the h@@l was that?Has enyone of you an excplanation? thank you veru much..!
The best words of <3 are hidding into the silence of a look...
What can't be heard it doesn't mean that it's not there...!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”