Im not sure how I can change myself....

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Alina_Rose

Im not sure how I can change myself....

Post by Alina_Rose »

Im a little annoyed at myself.... Im so insecure, so I try and make my boyfriend feel insecure so he will be jealouse and be more attatched to me. I say things like I dont believe you when he says he lovwes me... Just as a joke and I tell him... But Im not entirely sure he believes me... When he tells me im beautiful I refuse to take it.... im easily angerd and easily upset.....
How can I change??? Please help??? Before I lose him.
Blessed Be
Tempest Flair

Re: Im not sure how I can change myself....

Post by Tempest Flair »

Well, have you tried gaining confidence in yourself first? As wityhen, so without. Are you a Wiccan or Witch? If so, you could try coming up with affirmations to help you, and ask the Goddess to bless you and help you see the beauty within yourself. You shouldnt beat yourself up over this though-we're both still young, still learning. Gaining self-confidence may not be easy, depending on what youve been through to subtract from it. Take it slow, renew whatever faith you have, and start slow! I hope this helps!
Alina_Rose

Re: Im not sure how I can change myself....

Post by Alina_Rose »

Thanks... I guess it does though I have been told that before... I find it very hard to be confident in myself.... thank you anyway... I have picked up a couple of uplifting chants etc.... I just feel like im not a good enough person... And I need to change it...
Blessed Be

Return to “Teen Concerns”