Caught in the past.

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Alina_Rose

Caught in the past.

Post by Alina_Rose »

Umm... I have this problem... I love my boyfriend, more than anything bu I cant exactly let go of my past boyfriend or girlfriend. I did love them both.. A lot. And I still have linguring feelings for them both... It sometimes confuses me. Makeing me think I should of stayed with them... How can I stop this?
Blessed Be
Tiene

Re: Caught in the past.

Post by Tiene »

I had the same problem with my current bf. My ex who convinced me they would be with me forever, dumped me^ the next day for my bestfriend. It took me^ a whole year to get over it but time heals all wounds. Casting a healing spell may help

Blessed be)o(
Tiene
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

I hope this helps you, I got it from a really wonderful and knowledgable member of this site.

Ridding Oneself of a Failed Love

He/She holds my spirit from time gone by
No longer in my arms he/she lies
Gods of old release my mind
No longer is (name of spell object) in my life
So I ask the Gods to end this strife
Released from the bonds of heart and soul
My spell is cast and (name) has no hold

-from Reikihealer

I've repeated the spell many times and it has definitely helped me. I did modify it a bit though. Reikihealer suggested a new moon for new beginnings, but I prefer to think of this as a banishing of the past spell. For banishing, I used a saturday during the waning moon and a black candle.

Let me know if you use it and how it goes.
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

thank you for the spell... I will difinetly try it :)
Blessed Be

Return to “Teen Concerns”