2012:The End? or the beggining?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Greek_Male_Witch

2012:The End? or the beggining?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Well, I got this discussion with some friends at work, and it got my mind working, 2012 is the end of the world they say, but for some reason I feel eager for that date, I feel eager because what I realize its not the end of the world, its the end of the world as we know it, I believe that something good is going to happen at 21/12/2012 and not something bad, I mean why Universe to keep us alive for so many years just to vanish us in a blink of an eye?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
AutumnMaidens

Re: 2012:The End? or the beggining?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I try not to think of it. I have always concidered the earth a living entity who allowes us to make our home on her skin. So I feel worry for the end of our species, not the earth. In about 12 billion years when the earth and sun collide the universe as we know it will cleanse itself and start anew. If our species even lasts that long since we are so good and killing each other.
2012 to me means nothing, that very date was decided by someone but the world, the earth, the universe don't adhere to our schedual, we can't plan for them. Though I do see the energies changing, the collective mind is turning and might mean that we are leading up to something, what that something is I do not know but I believe next year we're going to find out.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Lady Persephone

Post by Lady Persephone »

I do not believe it at all. The same were saying about 2000 too... Let's not forget it's just the Mayan Calendar. Other calendars have different timelines. However, authors that write books about 2012 surely have earned a lot of money.
Euthalia

Post by Euthalia »

I am also in agreement with you. I have never believed the world will end in 2012, I think there will be a massive change in conciousness and things will change.
Ghadamon

Post by Ghadamon »

To give a little food for thought for you guys...

Every 2000 (+- some years) years we go into a different astrological "age" based on where we (Earth/Solar System) stand in the universe in combination with the stars fitting and patterns. This is based on a lengthy and somewhat dry if your not into astronomy or astrophysics about positioning and the like.

This next coming age is the Age of Aquarius. I think personally...that is simply what 2012 is. Perhaps the 'tipping' point in the shift...but we've been shifting into it for quite some time. To give some thought..do a bit of history and look at what happened in a "large scale" every 2000 or so years in the past going back in chunks. You may be surprised.
Raconteuse

Post by Raconteuse »

The magnetic pole shift has also begun to happen as it stands the poles has shifted 3degrees which was enough to make some airports change light positions for landing aircraft. Its been confirmed by the National Geological Survey which they also think the mass of dead birds that happened recently, they believe the poisions from gas emissions which stick to the upper tropisphere was able to break through enough to poision birds as well as create the nasty weather conditions.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

I think something is going to happen for sure.
Ghadamon

Post by Ghadamon »

Interesting points V, didn't know about those.

Should be an interesting transition...I'm still going to make sure I have basic Emergency Preparations in order though. Because one thing that is without need for prediction, a certain percentage of people will feel a "squeeze" and they will react like wise causing a press on supplies of various types. I'd rather be on the swing of having already compensated for that...regardless of what may/maynot happen on that particular day/month. Having bare shelves in a grocery store because people panic will cause more issues than what may actually end up happening imho.
BallisticJW

Post by BallisticJW »

I think 2012 will be the time of new awareness and consciousness. I think it is when we are entering a new phase/ era of enlightenment. I don't think the world is going to end, but I think we will go through a period of EARTH CHANGES, and a new sense of Unity. Age of Aquarius.
prettygirl123

Post by prettygirl123 »

so what your trying to say is what people have been calling the end of the world is actually going to be the beginning of a new one? I can see were your comeing from they say its the end of the world as we know it not the end of the world entierly. see myou got me thinking about this now...
Packie99

Post by Packie99 »

Why do I always feel like the devil's advocate now?

I can't place much stock in a prophecy based on the calendar of a society that couldn't predict its own collapse. You'd think the Mayan calendar would have made more significance around 800-900 CE...or you know about 1600 CE when the Spanish decided to conquer the Yucatan.

Just saying.
Kyrianna

Post by Kyrianna »

what if it is just the end of our current way of living? maybe we'll live more efficiently and be more intune with the earth than we are now. it's a possibility
hawthorn

Post by hawthorn »

you know the mayan calendar starts over after 2012. this end of the world business is ridiculous
prettygirl123

Post by prettygirl123 »

i don't necesaraly believe in the end of the world but mabye what they've been saying is that the world will end but not completely. mabye there trying to say that all the bad things are going to end and not the good. mabye we'll all me more eficeante and closer to the earth. who knows i gusse we'll have to wait and see.
Ula

Post by Ula »

A white buffalo was born in June. Could that mean a good change in 2012?
http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/06/29 ... white.html

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”