Spirits in my home? and in my dreams?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
[WITCH1]

Spirits in my home? and in my dreams?

Post by [WITCH1] »

I been having alot of paranormal problems in "my house" [I say that cause its acutally my grandmothers house I'm just staying with her till summer] Like spirits been messing with me alot lately! Like one time I was eating some soup since I was hot I pushed it over across the table to let it cool and not spill on my homework I was doing at that time. Then the bowl started moving over to the chair next to me! I point at it and tell my grandmother [who was also sitting with me at the table at the time she was reading the newspaper] So I tell her look and point at it, and she says ya its miso soup, and thats when I realized when I pointed at it, the bowl stopped moving when she looked. So I stopped pointing but my grandmother was still looking at it when it started moving again! It moved all the way across the table, like someone was puling it! #_# Any how it wasnt even wet and the bottom or nothing! I think a spirit did that :/ I also hear random voices alot when I'm trying to sleep, even one time I had a dream when spirits were talking to me and haunting me @_@ I wake up and then I couldn't move at all! I couldn't even scream! I tell my mother later about this and she said that happened to her alot when she was pregant with me. My mom believes in ghost/spirits what ever you may call them. Then later the next day I got paralized! then I tell my aunt later [ she is like witch but isnt I think... I think she is hiding it from me though cause she does meditiaton, charkra, she can see auras, she has all these stones, and she believes in faes...] and she told me this story about the house when she was a teenager [ note my grandmothers house was built in 1950 so its kind of old alittle] She said she was in the hallways of the house and she sees this black figure and it whispers come here, and then of course she screams and runs. Anyhow... I think my house is haunted, ever since I moved here I been getting alot nightmares, and voices and etc. Any help to get them away? I been also cleansing my house every coupe of weeks and I just got out my old dream cacther that acutually does work! Thats a whole different story though... any help/advice whats so ever? Thank You :)
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, you can't always see the pain someone feels.
AutumnMaidens

Re: Spirits in my home? and in my dreams?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

When dealing with spirits in the home first question you should take into concern is: "How do you feel about them?" Do you feel fear or apathy? It is important to know what reaction they draw from you to know of their intent.

There are a number of things I would suggest when dealing with household spirits. Firstly and foremost, communication. Try talking with them, perhaps they will respond, they obviously seem to want your attention. However if you feel fear for them this might not always work and might draw out a more extreme reaction than you were planning on.
If talking did not work and you decide to cleanse there are different ways of going about that. I preffer Herbal, others might banish or lock out, others might just close off their senses to them. It depends on you personally.
Sage is one of the strongest cleansing herbs around, smoke it around your house and it will cleanse all energies from within. All energies be they good or bad will be washed away and should be followed with either a charging of the house or inviting in positive energies. Growing lavender in the house invites in positive energy, hanging dried lavender in front of windows, amathysts at doors and windows, clear kwartz at electric appliances etc etc.

Other forms of cleansing I would suggest would be invoking your household gods, sprinkling of water and salt in front of doors and windows, mopping with a basil extract (if you need to know how to make it I'll tell you in a different post).

Blessed be and I hope this helped.
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
[WITCH1]

Post by [WITCH1] »

I do actually fear them, I tried tatlking to them but it didn't work out so well. Let's just say they aren't the kind that like to respond. I do use Sage alot lately, I never used lavender though cause I really didn't think it would help. I guess I can try though now, Thank you for the help! I really needed it. Well I hope it works :)
~Blessed Be~
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, you can't always see the pain someone feels.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Well problem with Sage is it does not discriminate between positive or negative energies and will cleanse away both. This void needs to be filled with positive energy lest the negative energy returns. So please don't forget to charge with positivity or else it will not make a lick of differance.

Hope it helped, bless!
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”