A cyber collection of majik by )O( The Krystal Raven )O(

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

To Give an Evil Doer Nightamres

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

This is a very powerful nightmare spell, but it only works on people who do bad things. That should keep some of the wiccans happy.... lol....

Nightmare spell:

Ring a bell three times saying, "(person's name) In restless dreams you find your meanings, dream this weaving worthy of screaming"

Light a black candle saying, "(person's name) In visions of clarity, good things are a rarity for you, and so you will see these things when you sleep."

Light a stick of incense saying, "(person's name) To you drift the feelings you bring in your dealings with others, feel it in realness."

Pour yourself a glass of water or a small libation of beer or wine "(person's name) I lift this glass to you, and ask the spirits of Karma and Justice to bring you a gift."

Drink your libation and then ring the bell again three times.
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

HEX BREAKER

To cleanse yourself of a hex, you must first cleanse yourself of your own insecurities regarding majik. With fear and negativity, you attract fear and negativity toward yourself.

To break a powerful hex, invoke the Goddess Hecate. There are spells that could work also, but you are not a witch, so I recommend divine intervention rather than following a recipe. To properly summon the Goddess Hecate, you will need a black candle, a glass of pure water, a tablespoon of sea salt, a clear or white bowl, a white rose, and an analogue watch or clock.

Set the black candle in the middle of the table you will use. Sit the bowl in front of the candle and the clock/watch behind the candle. The glass of water should be to the left, the salt to the right. Place the white rose in front of everything, with the petals on the left.

First, call in the elements.

"Powers of Air, hear my breath! You are with me and all around me!"

"Powers of Fire, hear my passion! You are with me and all around me!"

"Powers of Water, hear my voice! You are with me and all around me!"

"Powers of Earth, hear my strike (clap)! You are with me and all around me!"

Now, Light the black candle. Then, carefully and slowly pour the water into the bowl. Say, "Fire and Water united to summon the Goddess!" Three times. Next, sprinkle the salt into the bowl to bless and spiritually charge the water.

Now say, "Great Goddess Hecate, I summon you here now with reverence. My heart is troubled and my life is burdened by the evil intentions of others. Release me from this pain, return all negative energy back to those who have sent it. Purify my life, ancient Godess of the Crossroads. Hear me, bless me, keep me safe from harm. Break this hex upon my head as easily as you have broken the chains of all men. I offer to you the purity of this sacred flower. Breathe deeply of its essence, and bless me as is your divine will. So it is."

Pick up the rose and pull the petals off one by one, casting them into the bowl. Now, silently meditate upon what your life will be like without the harm and evil. Feel yourself experiencing joy in the future. When you feel complete with this, thank the Goddess for accepting your offering and giving you Her blessing. Then, thank the elements.

"Powers of air! Gratitude for the life you bestow! All is well!"

"Powers of fire! Gratitude for the life you bestow! All is well!"

"Powers of water! Gratitude for the life you bestow! All is well!"

"Powers of earth! Gratitude for the life you bestow! All is well!"

When this is all complete, blow out the black candle. This candle can now be used to bring fourth the essence of Hecate when you are feeling invaded by negative energy or if your intuition is warning you that bad things could happen soon. When the candle gets small, use it to light another black candle, which transferrs the sacred energy from candle to candle.

The bowl of water and rose petals should remain intact over night. When the next day comes, find a tree nearby and bless its roots with the offering. This tree will now help guard you against evil spirits and other bad things.

Blessed Be, and I hope anyone who invokes Hecate experiences the power and beauty of Her presence!!!!!
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Promise To Wed Ritual

There are many engagement/wedding/togethering rituals! I myself am a Priestess of Isis, so I perform rituals of union for couples, honor the ancestors of each family, bless the animals if there are any, purify items for the new house, and then consult primarily with the wife on matters of keeping the home happy, prosperous, and perhaps children.

Supposing he has no idea you're a witch or doesn't relate, suggesting a non-traditional ritual is an excellent way to approach this subject. A logical, pragmatic man has no ability to relate to the emotional and abstract whims of the feminine mind. So, he likely cares, he just doesn't get it.

Explain first that you'd like to perform an Engagement Ritual together as a declaration of your mutual love before the Divine. If he isn't spiritual or religious, let him know that you are, in your own way. The Highest Good of All is my favorite way to describe what I'm trying to achieve. Even if there is are no higher beings than us (laughable!), setting a powerful intention is a way to create positive energy in the Universe, which may just come back to you enhanced and magnified.

An example of a simple Promise to Wed

Take two cups (special ones, preferably flute shaped like champagne glasses) and bless them to symbolize each of you. These would later be used in ancient times as your wedding celebration chalices, set on the high table together for everyone to see. If he wants to, he can bless his in his way and you in yours. Otherwise, you're the Priestess of this Ritual. Pour a dark liquid like red wine into your own cup saying, "This is all of me, as I am." When you have filled it halfway, stop, saying, "And so it is." Have him do the same, or do it for him ("This is all of you, as you are. And so it is.") with a light liquid like white wine.

Now you will also need a beautiful cup that is slightly larger than the two of yours to represent your union. This sacred chalice will later represent your household after the wedding. Each of you will pour half of your own cup into this one, saying, "I give to you all that I am." Then, link arms and drink the rest of it. This represents that you are both individuals committed to each other in friendship as well as love, rather than one being greater than the other or the marriage itself being some sort of ruling entity.

Then comes the fun part! He has to pick up the big cup and hold it to your lips, tipping it back enough for you to drink without drowning you. If there's any left, it's his turn! If there's still more, pour it into a small decorative bottle. Spellwork can be done with this sacred mixture.

Kissing is required at the end. =^,^=

Now, there's all sorts of ways to invoke Deities to bless you and empower you and the elements to create a circle of sacred space and all kinds of other things.... contact me for more information if you desire!
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Handling a Negatively Charged Divination Tool

All of my divination tools are possessed by spirits. I prefer actual personalities because they are able to energetically express more than simply an answer. They communicate the entire situation and even offer an opinion.

When dealing with a jealous, controlling, or angry spirit within a pendulum, there are several methods. My personal favorite is to make an offering to the spirit before using the pendulum (it can be as simple as a prayer or something real like a piece of candy) then thank the spirit many times after you're done. Once you've shown your gratitude in this fashion a few times, the spirit will become faithful to you and trust you. If the spirit remains angry and unsettled, write again, and I can suggest an extraction that will not harm the spirit for you.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

How to bind someone that harms you

BIND THEM. Take a picture or their name written on a card and do the following basic binding spell.

Light a Black candle and call upon Hecate and Ma-at. "Great Goddess of the Lantern and the Crossroads... show me the way to my own freedom! Protect me from all evil!" "Great Goddess of Justice and Harmony... bless me with your presence and strength!"

Now, using a red or black ribbon, carefully wrap the image/name over and over again slowly. I recommend getting enough ribbon to go into a trance. It doesn't matter how bulky the object becomes. As you wrap the ribbon around this person, chant aloud over and over again: "I bind thee, ___________, from doing harm to others, from harming yourself, and from creating evil. I bind thee, _______ with the power of the Divine. I bind thee."

Once all is finished, lock the object into a box and place the box somewhere dark. Allow this to sit for as long as it takes. When you feel the situation has been resolved, take the object out of the box and burn or bury it. Burn it if you wish to release the person from the binding spell. Bury it if you wish the spell to remain upon them for all their life.

Don't forget to thank Hecate and Ma-at. Blessed is your sacred work upon the earth.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Correspondences of the Directions

Everyone has their own path. Sometimes these change for a person or a culture.

North-Air-Ancestors-Winter
South-Fire=Lovers-Summer
East-Earth-Children-Spring
West-Water-Elders-Autumn
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

To Bless A New Wand

This can be incorporated with other small rites to bring a new wand to full power......

To bless a new wand--

Lay it carefully on a black cloth. Sprinkle salt over it. If you have a bell, pass it over the wand three times, ringing it as you go. You can snap instead if you have no bell. Light a candle for each direction around the wand. Pick up the wand. Hold it up and point it toward the sky. Say strongly: "As it is above, so it is within my wand!" Then point the wand toward the ground and say: "As it is below, so it is within my wand!" Then point the wand in each direction. "As it is in the East, so it is within my wand!" "As it is in the West, so it is within my wand!" "As is in the North, so it is within my wand!" "As it is in the South, so it is within my wand!" Now, hold the wand close to your heart and say three times, "This wand is one with Me and my power flows through it!" Place the wand back on the salty black cloth, wrap it up, and set it in the light of the waxing moon for three nights. Next is time to pick a Deity to bless it, if you wish. With Apple, I recommend Eris, Demeter, Ceres, Juno, Aphrodite, Eve, or Gaea.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Gratitude

Take time to truly radiate gratitude back at the Universe. Clear your mind, ground yourself, open your chakras and third eye.... and then pour out all the thankfulness you can possibly muster in one moment. The universe will listen!!!
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

)O( Your Definition of the Source )O(

It doesn't have to be a Deity, an Angel, or even a fully coherent concept. As long as you recognize your connection to the origin of your consciousness in some way, your work will be more powerful. Take time to ritualize this connection and your thoughts and feelings about it.... amazing things will occur.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

cord cutting!

There are many ways to create a simple cord cutting ceremony. First, clear your work area energetically. Greet the elements and call in your personal powers/guides/deities/etc. You will need:

a picture of each of you (one cut in half that used to be you together is best)

a long length of red ribbon or yarn (about 2 feet)

a long length of black ribbon or yarn (about 2 feet)

a red candle

a white candle

a pair of scissors

first, place the pictures so that your images are touching each other. Light the red candle, which signifies love and passion. Then, carefully wrap the pictures together with the red yarn. Think of all the times you shared together and how much that means to you on a cosmic level, removed from the harm you and the other person have caused. You can chant something at this time like, "What once was, how it was, when it was". When you are complete, set down the pictures, and blow out the red candle. Say aloud, "What once was, is now finished. What once was is now over." Take the scissors, and cut all the red cords away from you. Now pick up your former lover's image with your left hand. Light the white candle, representing new beginnings and renewal. Place your picture under the candle with your right hand. Now, use the black ribbon to wrap the picture of your ex until you can no longer see them at all. You can chant something at this time like, "Never again, no further shall we go together, our cords are cut and you are bound to your own destiny". When all is complete, you can burn or bury the wrapped image. Don't forget to thank your elements and personal powers.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”