Can't seem to get forward

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
black dove

Can't seem to get forward

Post by black dove »

First off, I'm sorry if this forum should be in a better thread, I just couldn't find a better place. Anyway, As long as I can remember, every positive thing I have accomplished in my life, has been torn down instantly by something equally as negative. For example, The day after prom, my dog died; or 2 days ago I graduated, yesterday my girlfriend (whom I loved with all my heart) left me. And this isn't just recent, most of the other ones were minor, so I can't really remember them. These were major parts of my life. Its really been screwing up my life. I RARELY show a genuine smile anymore, because I know something is gonna happen.

What is it? Is this a curse? How do I uncross it? ::darkmood::
Just looking for the answers to life.
)O( Blessed be
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Can't seem to get forward

Post by Symandinome »

sometimes negative things have to happen to us so postive things can happen to others. You have to look deeper than how things effect just you. For instance look at your dog dying perhaps you talked to someone about this and the way you were feeling and the words that you used striked the other person in such a way that i caused them to think a different way that was going to influence their life.

Life isnt so cut and dry. Yes of course its possible for you to be "crossed" by someone but its not really probable based on the things you mentioned. If you like you can try a simple uncrossing spell.

you will need a black candle or a white one if you dont have a black one. Etch onto the candle a counterclockwise spiral *using your fingernail is ok* a dish that you can affix the candle too and some dirt from outside to put around the candle on the dish/bowl

hold the candle in between your palms and picture yourself with negative energy around you and then see yourself lighting the candle and the candle burning up the negative and pulling it into the flame and down through the candle and being expelled into the dirt.

Then light the candle and say something like

As I light this flame, let it be that I have removed all negativity.

Once the candle is completely burned out on its own take the remnants and the dirt and either bury it away from your home or throw it into a natural body of water.

I know its a simple spell but spells dont have to be difficult if you trust that your WILL will be done then it will.
black dove

Post by black dove »

Well when I was little, my mom played with a Ouiji board a little... and we also lived by some... well... unkind witches.

Also, I would be okay with this if it were occasional, but its EVERY TIME. I don't want to be a mere fuel source for the better of the world, slowly running dry and falling into a depression, therefore causing my entire life's work and all my personal sacrifices to become meaningless.

Also, heres something funny. I have never even performed a ritual, but when I read "candle" and "negative energy" I was already picturing the negative energy being drawn into the candle. Maybe its simply because I'm better with concentrating energy, rather than expanding it.
Just looking for the answers to life.
)O( Blessed be
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

We are a tools of a higher power like i said sometimes bad happens to us for good to happen to others and vice versa

possibly things that are positive happen to you and then something negative happens to you to teach you to appreciate what you have and to live in the moment

Also as far as the candle ritual goes adapt it however you think is best to work for you. Thats what it all really boils down to. What is right for you and how you can best associate with it and believe what your doing is effective. :)
Raconteuse

Post by Raconteuse »

It's not "IF" we will lose the things we love, its "When" with some the lose comes in a major catastrophic event. For most love is surrendered one piece at a time - first childhood, a promising romance, the passing of a loved one, and finally a child leaves home. But as we lose, can we not gain a deep knowing that in the presence of grace, love is eternal.

Here is a great mantra and quote from Buddha I always tell myself when things are hard...

"If you want to change the world.
Love yourself and be awake-
Today, tomorrow, always.

First establish yourself in the way,
Then teach others,
And so defeat sorrow.

To straighten the crooked
You must first do a harder thing-
Straighten yourself.

You are your only master.
Who else?
Subdue yourself,