Is my grandfather really gone?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Greek_Male_Witch

Is my grandfather really gone?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Well two years ago my grandfather died, we didn't had good relationships, because of my parents divorcing and him being always with the side of his son (my father) without even considering how we feel, anyway, all that changed the day he died, he told us he knew how useless was our father and stuff, he asked us (me and my brother) to be there the last day, not anyone else (I thought his favourite kid was his grandaughter but no!) anyway, I cried my eyes out when I learned he died, not only because I got sad, but because I was a terrible person, and I had a terrible behaviour, of course I could justify myself because I was bitter on their behaviour but still, the first days he died, he visited me on my dreams, the first one, I didn't really notice anything, I thought that I was seeing him because I miss him, but then on the second dream, I was at his house, I was sitting in a chair and he came from his room, dressed as he used to be when he was good in his health and made a sign with his finger that he wanted to talk to me, like he was mute, I did a tarot reading (spirit spread) and I found out he wanted me and my brother to find a job, his only pain when he was alive was that we couldn't find a job, and the reading confirmed that, my dream wasn't a dream, but a visit, anyway since then I haven't seen him in my dreams, do you believe he is really gone? he can visit? I would love to see him in my dreams again.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Is my grandfather really gone?

Post by Symandinome »

I think if he has something important to say to you he will come to you again but just because you cant see him doesnt mean he is there. Also some may say if he has been reincarnated into another life then no you will not see him again.
Greek_Male_Witch

Anyway, at least I know he cared about me... :(
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I think that when we die our spirit which is linked with the people we love will always remain with the people we love. It is true we reincarnate, but a part of a spirit stays with our loved ones and becomes a form of spiritual guide. This part of our spirit will always remain with the ones we love, even if they reincarnate.

Hope this helps
Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Greek_Male_Witch

So it is possible for him to re-appear in my dreams? I would like to ask him too....but first I need to design a spell for this.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Sometimes, but sometimes even if spirits have the ability to appear they won't, sometimes you need to mourn before a spirit wil contact you. A friend of mine her grandfather did not appear to her untill she had not concidered him for a good month after the mourning period.

What I'm trying to say is, that if they have something to tell you they will find a way.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Ghadamon

Post by Ghadamon »

I don't think he will ever be out of reach to you. I believe that when people pass to the other side, they will have things they need to do there, but they will never be so busy as to not come to you when you wish to speak with them.

I suppose for now if you are not able to speak to them (spirits/people who have passed) then dreams are your best bet for access. Personally, I concentrate on seeing a specific person in a dream for days at a time until something manifests of it. One could do a spell as well but I rely on my 3rd eye for making things come around when it comes to dreams.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”