Sixth Chakra Blockage

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Victoria Mnemosyne

Sixth Chakra Blockage

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

I did a meditation today, and as is my habit I began by visualizing the flow of energy through my chakras. Something was wrong with the sixth chakra, a sort of pulsating pain that I can only decribe as a blockage, or that it was very full, like it wanted to leak or burst. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice?
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Re: Sixth Chakra Blockage

Post by Black_Tail »

Which one is that? Located where?
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

Third eye. Forehead
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

Hmm, that's a hard one. Let me sleep on it.
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

In a comfortable seated or standing position, start with the crown Chakra.
Visualise it glowing with it's customary colour.
Visualise it filling and overflowing with white light and then spilling down into the third eye Chakra, kind of like a white light waterfall.
The third eye Chakra in turn then begins to glow it's customary colour and starts overflowing with white light...
Throat Chakra the same and repeat until you reach the base Chakra.
When you reach the base Chakra, let the white light continue to flow out and this time visualise it flowing down into the Earth for at least nine feet.

This technique should help to cleanse and balance all your Chakras.

If that fails, then get someone to hold a lit flash light gently to your forehead, cupping the back of your head with their free hand exactly in line with your forehead. Visualise the light filling your entire cranial cavity and then traveling down your spine. If it gets stuck anywhere just sit with it until the blockage dissolves.

Good luck ~ let us know how you go.

Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

ok, i think i have a theory. Perhaps your chakra is blocked because of the negativity you have been receiving from the world or that you have been thinking. Do some smudging or cleansing bath. Then try hold a stone and pushing all your negativity into the stone. Then submerge the stone in salt.
Zili

Post by Zili »

Lay down with a crystal on your forehead (a healing crystal, quartz, or one that is associated with the third eye chakra) and meditate, enter yourself in your meditation, go directly to this chakra, look around. If there is black, brown, or something that reminds you of anything negative represented in your chakra the picture yourself cleaning it out, removing the blockage, or purifying the energies. that should help.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”