I feel so bad...

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
LovelyLeo

I feel so bad...

Post by LovelyLeo »

This morning on my way home from work I hit a deer. (my totem animal) :( What's worse is I got out to see how badly it was hurt and some woman driving by looked out he window at me and started laughing. ::darkmood:: Usually, when something like this happens to me it's a sign that the deer is maybe a warning of something bad. But I haven't the slightest as to what it could pertain to? Anyone have any ideas?
Azzura

Re: I feel so bad...

Post by Azzura »

It could have just saved you from a future accident....delaying you long enough to prevent it. DO you think it was going to die? Deer are pretty resilient. Ive had two deer vs car incidences and the deer ran off or was just dazed for a few minutes, then got up and bounded off.

Not sure about the nasty woman laughing....thats odd
LovelyLeo

Re: I feel so bad...

Post by LovelyLeo »

I suppose it could have.I guess if I hear of any car accidents on the news tonight on that highway I'll know you were right. I think it had already died. Poor things' tongue was hanging out of it's mouth when I tried to move it to the side of the road.

Return to “Animals and Pets”