i've been away too long

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
carley

i've been away too long

Post by carley »

hey loves, i'm sorry i've been away for so long. i ran into a brick wall of sorts and have been trying to get everthing in order......i'm hoping for good results for tommorrow, b/c my X has taken my children and i have been fighting w/the courts and law enforcemen....i will be back as soon as i get some extra time or i get my children which ever happens first, i'm hoping on getting my children, i hope every one is well....
illbehere

Re: i've been away too long

Post by illbehere »

i pray you get your kids back. fathers have no right. women do all the work and should get the children, men wont have the time to raise them. its an outrage. and im a guy myself so i cant know how it feels but if i ever split with a wife id let her keep the children as long as i could visit (given that the kids WANT me to visit). chin up carley.
Ula

Post by Ula »

Wishing you good luck with the court stuff and your kids.
carley

Post by carley »

i got my children back this morning, and the horror stories, but i'm trying to stay calm and just concentraiting on them......my home is almost complete now and we are doing good their brother was so happy to see him and when was all said and done my oldest ran and jumped on me after court
Ula

Post by Ula »

Congratulation. Glad it went well for you.

Return to “For Everyone”