when does life begin?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
flowersofthelady

when does life begin?

Post by flowersofthelady »

I wasnt quite sure where to post this but The Past, The Present, The Future seemed a good place to start.

Theres a family story that when i was about 3 i told my family i remembered before i /we were born. Before we were born, my brother, sister and i were in my mothers "tummy" sitting round a table playing cards. My sister was desperate to begin life so she wanted to go first, and my brother wanted to come out next so i let him as i didnt mind waiting. LOL the things kids say!

do you think our minds lived on elsewhere before our birth and young children still retain these menories.

hope its not to wide a subject for discussion but i would love to hear your theorys.
FireQueen

Re: when does life begin?

Post by FireQueen »

There is a widely held belief that we do indeed live in Soul form between incarnations but that generally we are not aware of this when we are born. Also, that we make Soul Contracts with our Soul Mates before we are born into this life....

So..... my standard answer for this is...... anything is possible. :)

Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
Tylluan

Re: when does life begin?

Post by Tylluan »

I thought you might be interested in this website about pre-birth memories:

http://www.prebirthexperience.com/
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”