Past lives

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
LEH-x

Past lives

Post by LEH-x »

How do you know if you have had a past live?
some time i get a felling that thing are familiar felling about thing and dream or pics of thing that seem like memory could i be seeing my past lives
i would gust like to finger this out
thank for any help that posted
Mr Wishmaker

Re: Past lives

Post by Mr Wishmaker »

Chances are that you have lived many times before but its only when we remain attached to our old life that we encounter problems in this life sometimes its the result of unfinished business due to premature or unexpected death or having died with a feeling for regret or remorse. When a person has a heighten sense of awareness but has not yet achieved spiritual enlightenment we become like a heavy sponge taking in way more energy than what is required making us and we become more emotional and reactive and carry a greater feeling for general dissatisfaction. look into shielding and channeling, focus on emptying and releasing excess negative energy and concentrate on making a positive contribution to the universe. It is important to not be a self centered person and wish well for others give many blessings and learn to be a giver not a taker. keep your eyes open and never miss an opportunity to give or help others because there is not a more rewarding position than that of the giver. We can never go back but we can bring forward the knowledge of where we have been, accept it, embrace it and try to use it in a way to help others. may peace,joy and the bright white light shine upon you always.
LEH-x

Re: Past lives

Post by LEH-x »

Thanks for the help

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”