Can past lives affect how you are in life now?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Veronica_Rose

Can past lives affect how you are in life now?

Post by Veronica_Rose »

Im 14 years old now, and Ive been feeling... Odd?
Okay. I have a mentality that is somewhat masculine? And, Its just... Weird. I feel like it goes beyond being a "tom-boy." Its hard to explain. But, I was wondering if who you were in past lives have anything to do with how you are now? Cuz, I always have strange feeling of Déjà vu; especially when I do something... Manly? Ive always loved "guy stuff." Things my other friends that are girls didnt understand. Also, my mother thinks Im crazy sometimes because Im so masculine thinking and she grew up where a girl was suppoed to be... a girl! I hate being sexest, or steriotypical but I just like things like blood and gore, and I wouldnt be afraid to go to war if I had to (which really freaked out my mom! lol) I feel like I might have been a man in my past life? Or maybe several past lifes? I dont know. Im also a double Aries (Aries in sun and moon) in my birth chart. That may have something to do with my feelings or past life: I dont know.
Like I said: hard to explain. But, I was just wondering. If anyone has an answer to my question, Id be thankful if you'd share it with me, because Im very rooted into this idea and I want to know if I did stumble onto something. Oh, and if anyone has any tips on how to look back into a past life, that'd be great! Ive tried metitating on the answer, but its not comming up clear... Thanks!
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns,
or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Brightest Blessings xx Veronica Rose
Lovingvixen

Re: Can past lives affect how you are in life now?

Post by Lovingvixen »

I personally believe they can effect/affect how you are today. I dnt know too much about it, but certain parts of my personality/abilities seem as though they have been dulled down a bit...without me dulling them. Im not sure if that makes sense. I know a few of the people I have been before this life; Ill see them in my visions & meditations. Its weird. Idk what else to say about it. I really dont know that much about it. You can either reply or message me :)
Love.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”