contacting a cat

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
blueberrymoon

contacting a cat

Post by blueberrymoon »

Hello everyone. My cat butterscotch has been peeing on objects around the house. My dad wants to get rid of her at once. I feel as if she is trying to tell me something. I have been having trouble trying to get to her so I need some tips. The way someone told me to do it was finding my center and then calling her name. I haven't felt or sensed her at all.

Do you have any tips on how I can contact her? Thanks a buch.

-Theresa [blueberrymoon]
Zili

Re: contacting a cat

Post by Zili »

I don't think its contacting that's needed here I think she needs to go to a vet. If she isn't already fixed do that soon, cats who aren't spayed or neutered tend to piss on everything.

if she is fixed it may be a bladder issue again something to take her to the vet for...or kidney issues.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Are you sure she is in the house? I hope Dad isn't involved in the disappearance... A vet check is a good idea, but most male cats, fixed or not are going to spray, females and males might pee on stuff if they are mad at you, or maybe they just never learned to use the cat-box properly. Good Luck, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

You need to open your heart and ears and shut off your brain. It's a learned technique, you can't just do it (usually). You have to look inside your cat, send her feelings of love, and ask her what is going on with her. She might motion to something, or you may find an idea tugging at your inuition which is just her response. Focus on nothing but your cat so she knows what she has to say is important to you.

Good luck!
Sky

Return to “Animals and Pets”