Seeking an energy power force

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
AirSpirit

Seeking an energy power force

Post by AirSpirit »

Greetings all

I am seeking a power force. Does anyone know what can be used as a power energy source? The sun, moon, trees ect?
Seeking something that I can draw power from to enhance my own personal power force.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Seeking an energy power force

Post by Symandinome »

any of those items can be used. If your looking for a more feminine energy then the moon is a good choice if your looking for a masculine than the sun. Other items in nature can be called upon for energy as well like if you need strength and stability why not sit against an Oak Tree or even hug one and absorb its energies.
AirSpirit

Post by AirSpirit »

I've been ingesting energy from the moon the last few nights. Funny this is, it was too much energy, and I had to ground some of it back out. I will try a tree too, never thought about that
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Herbs and plants... anything filled with mana so that would be anything that is of the goddess or of the earth. Rub your hands together and seperate them and feel the difference in energy as you feel around the object.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”