Sky's Past Lives

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
skyslide

Sky's Past Lives

Post by skyslide »

So as I dig deeper I'd like to share what I learn about myself. I'd be happy to receive comments, personal experiences, etc. on any material I post here which is why I'm posting it. I also know that I'm just going to end up telling you guys anyway so why not keep it all organized and together? Plus I love having my thoughts and all on this site. It's a place where i can't lose it, forget, or worry about unwanted eyes.

PLR (past life regression) #1:
August 9, 2011.
Shortly before midnight becoming August 10.

It didn't last long because my mind interfered, but I was a young girl, maybe nine, with long curly blonde hair. Like golden blonde. It was winter and I was outside for some reason. My dad (whose physical appearance was halfway between Robert DeNiro and the guy from House) was gathering wood for a fire. We lived in a stone cottage, I don't know where or when. But I went inside to see my mother in the living room type thing with a circle and everything ready for me. I was a witch in training and we were getting ready for something extremely important coming up in a few days. My mother was thin with brown hair that softly curled like mine. The circle had sort of a pentacle in it, but it wasn't quite a pentacle. I think there's something important to learn from her (as in a piece of information I've been looking for) and will try to learn more soon. I might have also been oriental of a sort but I don't think so as my mind had interrupted me by then. I also saw myself with red hair in a pink gown doing something, I don't know what. But that also might not be real.
-
I enjoyed this and think I'll do it on a regular basis.
skyslide

Re: Sky's Past Lives

Post by skyslide »

Oh and the oriental thing was in a different life than the blonde girl.
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

I really enjoy this idea. I've never thought about sharing all of my past lives. Perhaps I should. I really enjoyed this, and if you happen upon any ridiculously crazy, curly blonde headed women (who may or may not be evil) wearing a big necklace (it's my thing), it's probably me! XD And be sure to tell me about it! ;)
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

Haha I will. That'd be funny, meeting you through a PLR. And I'm glad you enjoyed it. =)
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

It actually seems to happen with lots of people I've met online. Actually, I know of at least.... 4 people I've met online that I've shared lives with. The strangest part is that we always seem to be sort of... drawn to each other. Strange, I know. Fate, I guess. ;)
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

Fate does have mysterious ways haha. But there's a good reason that happened (though I'm sure I didn't need to say that, you knew already). I know how tht is though. My fiance and I met online. We'd been drawn together. It was one of those love at first IM things and we've been together for years. But I'm certain that he's been in many of my past lives and I'm looking forward to seeing him in them. I'm sure you'll read about him if you check back in this thread once in a while.
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

Looking forward to it! :D

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”