What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What is your element?

Earth
24%
Air
21%
Fire
18%
Water
36%

Total votes: 206

dreadedpsychopomp

Re: What is Your Element

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

This is something that confuses me, lol. If we go by Zodiac signs, air. If we go by palmistry, water. I also feel somewhat connected to fire, though maybe that's more an appreciation than a true connection. Who knows. :)

How can you tell, when it comes to it? I know some are very connected to their element and I would love to experience that.
Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

I don't know how to explain it other than its a deep, deep feeling of kinship. I'm drawn to the element of earth and I was born under an earth sign. It resonates so strongly with me when I call the elements to my circle and I feel the most at ease, the most spiritual, with my hands and feet in the soil. Does that make sense?
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
dreadedpsychopomp

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

It does make sense, Heartsong, thanks. :) Based on that, my element is water, perhaps followed by fire. I feel my best when surrounded by water, such as a warm bath or the ocean. I've always been drawn to large bodies of water with an overwhelming desire to join with them. However, I don't feel right spiritually if fire isn't involved in my meditation, rituals and spells, etc. and I'm using air and specifically breath to empower objects these days.
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

fire. I mean, i'm a virgo, but i'm going by my personality and my affinity for it.
sometimes when I light candles if I look into them for too long I get lost in the flame and end up accidentally hypnotizing myself, or accidentally scrying!
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

Mine is Air. I have actually started to study and manipulate it. Have few interesting handles on the element. The second element that i am very strong with also is Lightning.
It's what it is
MoonChild

Post by MoonChild »

LifeAuras wrote:Mine is Air. I have actually started to study and manipulate it. Have few interesting handles on the element. The second element that i am very strong with also is Lightning.
And mine is Air too.
I have a question: how can you manipulate it? I'm new in whole this :D
WaterLady

Post by WaterLady »

Water, water definitely. I'm also fond of fire.
FoundMyCalling

Post by FoundMyCalling »

I'm an Aquarius so air, but I'm also really connected with fire and water. Could someone please tell me why I also would feel connected to fire and water as well as air, if possible and if it's not too much trouble, please and thank you. I am new to Wicca so I am trying to learn everything I can. :flyingwitch:
MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

My birth sign is Aquarius: my element is Air.

However I'd like to know, I'm born on the 18th and I'm very close to Pisces. Since I'm a cusps, is it okay to use two elements? What are you thought's and opinions on this? This is something that's always been on my mind.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
childofspirit201

Post by childofspirit201 »

Serenity Willow wrote:I believe it's 2012, but can't remember which month, you would have to search changing zodiac signs and read, read, read....there are many different points of view out there. Someone please bring us some knowledge and sources on this subject please.It's really very interesting but also you need to remember and ask yourself...how important is it really and does it really change who you are? Of course not, but it is interesting :)

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/14/ast ... pe-hubbub/

this should help a lot about the whole zodiac shift and for my element, i feel more toward "akasha" or "spirit" depending on how you want to say it
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

Mine according to my birth year is earth.
Luna87

Post by Luna87 »

I`m a Capricorn wich is Earth based. However I am more connected with water and fire. So hm maybe I`m a complex down to earth but still crazy fire water element lady :) LOL
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

I am a Scorpio. I am a water element.
Sludge_Factory

Post by Sludge_Factory »

Sagitarrius,fire :),but my moon sign is cancer so i got some water too.
Veronica_Rose

Post by Veronica_Rose »

I'm an Aries, and I feel most drawn to fire, but I appreciate and love all the elements as well! My second favorite I would say is earth. :) I'm still trying to figure out and personally understand the element of spirit...
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns,
or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Brightest Blessings xx Veronica Rose

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”