Stores in Durham Region, Ontario

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
cherkerr

Stores in Durham Region, Ontario

Post by cherkerr »

I was wondering if anyone here knows of any stores (not online stores) in the Durham Region, Ontario? There use to be a nice small one in my town, but it closed. I don't know where to purchase oils, etc. and would much rather be in the presence of the product I am buying rather than purchases something online. I would rather not travel to Toronto, but I just might have to soon if I can't find any stores locally. I tried to google, but all I have been able to find is online stores.
bongsandbones

Re: Stores in Durham Region, Ontario

Post by bongsandbones »

cherkerr wrote:I was wondering if anyone here knows of any stores (not online stores) in the Durham Region, Ontario? There use to be a nice small one in my town, but it closed. I don't know where to purchase oils, etc. and would much rather be in the presence of the product I am buying rather than purchases something online. I would rather not travel to Toronto, but I just might have to soon if I can't find any stores locally. I tried to google, but all I have been able to find is online stores.
I know this is old but there's Sacred Quest in Whitby as well as Odessy in pickering! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”