The House of Night Series

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
raynelae

The House of Night Series

Post by raynelae »

The House of Night Series is by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast and is about the mystical world of vampyres. It also deals the Esbats and Sabbats in Wicca and has many relationships with Wicca. I thought it might be a cool series for anyone who is interested to read.
Blessed be!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
BallisticJW

Re: The House of Night Series

Post by BallisticJW »

I like PC Cast books. I think I might order a book from this series and see how much I like it. I am blown out on vampire academy :)
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

The first book is Marked and I finished it in a few days. It is my favorite book and it has Wiccan like rituals.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I have already read all books and I'm waiting for "Destined" to come out! Amazing series! I like the Wicca stuff in it!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:I have already read all books and I'm waiting for "Destined" to come out! Amazing series! I like the Wicca stuff in it!
It is an amazing series. While you're waiting for Destined to come out Another good series is The Immortal Instruments. The first book is City of Bones.
Belladonna

Post by Belladonna »

I hate vampires but this sounds intriguing... I'll have to check for it next time I hit up the used book store.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Belladonna wrote:I hate vampires but this sounds intriguing... I'll have to check for it next time I hit up the used book store.

I have a feeling you'll fall in love with the vampires in this series lol. They aren't your average vampires.
Bubblegum

Post by Bubblegum »

I hate most vampire books too like Twilight but I started reading Marked today and have got quite far, it's honestly amazing. I love how the Goddess Nyx is in it. It is a very unique and absorbing book :) I recommend it
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

It also talks about acceptance and how it is okay to be different.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”