does the leaf love spell have to be used durning a full moon

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
emzio

does the leaf love spell have to be used durning a full moon

Post by emzio »

i need to try a spell to get over a hump i am having in a realationship know any simple ways i can do it at home?
Aloron

Post by Aloron »

It really depends on what you are trying to do with the spell. Be specific and work for that criteria. Are you trying to fuel the relationship with passion? Or do you want to push away problems that you may be having in the relationship? For the first one you would want to try using the Waxing moon. Your spell will sympathetically reflect what the moon is doing. And for the second you would use the Waning moon. The Full moon is pretty general. All acts of magic are going to be quite powerful at this time but you will not have as much time to perform your spells. And after all the more energy you put into a work of magic the more effective it will become. Check the internet or your library of metaphysical books (if you have access to any) for love spell correspondances and craft your spell from that.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”