Is my quartz pendulum on strike?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Fluffy

Is my quartz pendulum on strike?

Post by Fluffy »

Hi there,

My quartz crystal pendulum is acting strangely. I've had it a couple of years but only recently did I start using it regularly. It has worked in the past, but now its answers are erratic. I've cleansed it in full sun, left it in the full moon last night, and it still gives the strangest answers. For instance, I held it over a crystal grid just now, and it spins clockwise, then vertically, then counterclockwise, then horizontally, then it starts spinning clockwise again! I've never had a pendulum do that. I then held it over a table asked it to give me a "yes" answer, to which it spun counterclockwise, but when I asked it for a "no" answer, it did the same thing. When I held it over a non-gridded quartz it spun in a huge counterclockwise circle, and did the same over a raw rose quartz, so that seemed to indicate that it can "work" intermittently. Then I went back to test the crystal grid and it spun in a huge counterclockwise direction this time, so it seemed to "work" that time. Very strange.

Does anyone know how to get the pendulum to work properly on a regular basis? I've researched this and can't find an answer. Thank you in advance.
Ravencry

Re: Is my quartz pendulum on strike?

Post by Ravencry »

It seems like it just may need some more cleansing (water and salt work great for quartz). Also, try sleeping with it under your pillow. Maybe it will get a little more used to you.

As for cleansing it in both sunlight and moonlight, I suggest you try to stick with just one (the moon since your cleansing a divination tool.)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Is my quartz pendulum on strike?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Maybe the grid was too chaotic for the pendulum reading you attempted.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”