prehistoric familiars?

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Indigo_Pheonix

prehistoric familiars?

Post by Indigo_Pheonix »

I am drawn to a lot of animals, but I was wondering if dinosaurs could be familiars too? I have been interested in them in the past(as a young kid). I used to put pics of my fave creatures on my walls, and dinos were some of the many.
AutumnMaidens

Re: prehistoric familiars?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Familiars are like animal guides only alive. It can be a pet that you have a strong spiritual connection with who likes to sit within your circle or hang around real close to you and your altar. They strengthen circles and rituals just by being present at the time of the ritual/magickal working.
So that would be, any pet you have a spiritual/deep connection with. So Dino's are off limits as far as familiars go, however they can be your spirit guide, because on the astral plane, anything is possible.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “Animals and Pets”