My Take on 'Reincarnation'

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Peaceful Soul

My Take on 'Reincarnation'

Post by Peaceful Soul »

Merry Meet!

Just for the sake of argument, I am going to share my beliefs on 'Reincarnation.' I have mostly the same view as everyone else, but I have an interesting difference: souls die. I know a lot of you will disagree with this, but please keep reading to understand what I mean. I believe in sould being reborn multiple times very much so. Very few are only born once. I believe that we have a time period between lives that our souls can rest, and I believe that we are reborn in a different vessel, or what we call a body. But I also believe that our souls will end up dying at one point or another. The way this happens is becuase,I believe, that we are sent here with a destiny, or a purpose. That destiny is carried with our souls throughout each and every one of our lives. But whan you fulfill that destiny, you have an option: to get a new purpose or be put to rest forever, as another spirit to guide future witches.

The way I came across this belief is actually very interesting. I was sitting here, on my computer, one day, and I started thinking about spirits. Then I heard an unusual voice in my head claiming to be one of the said spirits (still wasn't able to prove that it was or wasn't). We had a small conversation, because I figured that this doesn't happen too often, and when it does it's normally a warning. I figured it would be nice to sit down and have an actual conversation with one of these spirits. I don't remember what the conversation was about, but I remember afterwards that the gears in my head started turning. I wanted to know where they came from, if they were always there, never once lived nor died, and never will, or if they were once alive. I reasearched to no end, and I found nothing as to their origin. Then I looked at reincarnation. Inbetween lives we aren't in this realm, and we are resting. Guiding witches and helping them channel their energy, and them channeling you is not rest. So where did spirits come from?

I came to the conclusion that we have a purpose. I always believed that, always will. I am pretty sure most of you do as well. I believe that the purpose is carried with our souls until we fulfill it, when our souls have a chance to rest or keep going. We are given that choice. As we are all greedy because it is simply in our nature, to worry about ourselves first, a lot of people chose to keep living, and getting a new purpose, or a lot of souls just havn't fulfilled their purpose yet (which also explains the human overpopulation of the planet). There were few who were committed to their cause to help people, and they put aside their lives to guide others.

If anybody would like to have a debate, or completely agrees, feel free to let me know. It isn't a topic that everyone agrees on, but It is something that we must find out before this vessel dies. Again, anybody's takes on this belief is more than welcome. I just ask if you are going to debate me, please have a good explination as to why you belive what you do. The only thing I hate as much as a close-minded person is one who doesn't back up their thoughts or beliefs, even if it is with another belief.
Skye Shadowstone

Re: My Take on 'Reincarnation'

Post by Skye Shadowstone »

This is a very interesting view point, and I see the logic of it too. Now my only real question is where do souls come from? Are they just created by the God(ess) or have they always existed, just waiting to claim a body as their own so that they may live out their first life.
Peaceful Soul

Post by Peaceful Soul »

That is a good question, I honestly don't have a take on that one. I would assume that they were created and sent to earth as spirits, and then found a way to create physical bodies to house our spirits so we can be safe from what evil there is. You're making me think on this one >.<
Skye Shadowstone

Post by Skye Shadowstone »

It's what I do best xD

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”