I need help in finding a path

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
Silver dust

I need help in finding a path

Post by Silver dust »

Merry meet to all, I am in some need of finding my path. Can anyone help me? Please.
AutumnMaidens

Re: I need help in finding a path

Post by AutumnMaidens »

There are so many paths to choose from, what are you looking for?
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Silver dust

Post by Silver dust »

Like what I am interested in? Is that what you mean?
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

For instance, what do you believe, what tradition do you follow or do you see yourself follow, who are your matron/patron?
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Silver dust

Post by Silver dust »

Ive been like trying to do research on the Hindu goddess Maya because she is known as the goddes of dreams and I'm also doing research into others to see who I connect with. I believe in reincarnation because if you look up my first name it's Greek for reincarnation and I'm always told that I look like my dads mother whom I never got to meet and also I believe in dreams and how they tell us things directly or inderectly.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

These are all pretty basic things, you just sound like a spiritual individual thus far, the moment you decide to either believe or not believe in a deity, what kind of deity and how to honour that deity I can help you further.
If you believe in the goddess or in a specifc goddess you might be a wiccan but that's the only thing I can take from that since most of the non-abrahamic religions (among which: Hindu, Bhoedism, Wicca) believe in reincarnation.

If you however feel yourself a wiccan and were reffering to paths within the wiccan way of life (For instance: Asatru, Faery, Dianic, Alexandrian, Gardnerian, Eclectic) you need to know which rules or forms of ritual you follow.
Silver dust

Post by Silver dust »

Thank you for the help you have given me so far. There are three ways of Wiccan life that I am intrigued to learn more about. Would you happen to know anything about Gardnerian, Alexandrian, or Eclectic.

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”