Bluesongbird's Book of Shadows

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
bluesongbird

Bluesongbird's Book of Shadows

Post by bluesongbird »

I have a physical Copy in my house, but with hiding from my father and my little brother this is safer. I have a copy on my computer under a false name. I'll update this one as I update my others.. Just warning that they are going to be a little slower that most due to me being new to the craft.

Book Blessing:

I, Sara Moss, bless this book as my key to the shadows.
As mortal and wiccan protect the secerts; spells and all, from any that would do them harm.
Lord, lady and deities protect this in the craft.

Bluesongbird
bluesongbird

Re: Bluesongbird's Book of Shadows

Post by bluesongbird »

Favorite Quotes ::

~~~~~~~~

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. ~ Albert Einstein

~~~~~~~~

A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses. It is an idea that possesses the mind. ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

~~~~~~~~

Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. ~ Ernest Hemingway

~~~~~~~~

Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it find the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. ~ Terry Pratchett

~~~~~~~~
raynelae

Re: Bluesongbird's Book of Shadows

Post by raynelae »

Nice blessing....I think I know where that will go one day :)
Blessed be
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”