The Gansberg CLock

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
Embracing_Insomnia

The Gansberg CLock

Post by Embracing_Insomnia »

I just found this interesting device while i was searching the google chrome web store for a moon phase extension. It's a device showing the month and day. It also shows the moon phases, time of day, and occurrence of solar holidays. It's also said to show when the walls of reality are at their thinnest. I was wondering if anyone else knows about this "Gansberg Clock". I looked it up on wiki with no results. The only link i got from google was the website of the people who made the extension.
If you want to see it then go to this web site http://lostfoundry.co.uk/strangecircle- ... _Simulator

There is also an alternate version of the online Gansberg Clock on some widget site.

Also, most apologies. I really wasn't sure where to post about this... it really isn't a general question about wicca and magick, I just thought that maybe someone else would be interested in this as well.
Stormswift

Re: The Gansberg CLock

Post by Stormswift »

I have a moon phase calendar on my Kindle. Just downloaded it today. It is a freebie app.
I think this brings up an interesting discussion about practice of the craft in modern day and age. We have tools at our fingertips and ways to connect such as did not exist in the past centuries. We have our BOS on line or on our computers, phones, memory cards, etc. We can speak to other practitioners on the other side of the world, be part of virtual covens....endless possibilities
Embracing_Insomnia

Post by Embracing_Insomnia »

Yes exactly... I probably would not know as much about wicca had it not been for the internet. I'm very thankful that we have such utilities at our very fingertips. Makes you think about how helpless some of us would be without life's simple pleasures... lol
BecCanDo

Post by BecCanDo »

Regarding yr post below about THE GANSBERG CLOCK, i wish to thank you Embracing_Insomnia , for this post. I also found this group quite by accident (though I am Wiccan) as a direct result of searching all over the net for more info on TWEEN TIMES & this wonderful device by Gansberg & finding JUST yr post.
I was exposed to the principles of this device while scrying & my Master teacher who taught me all this had also shared with me about the power in "tween times" . I was stunned 6 years later to find this fantastic app/clock/device and use it often to have my "work" ready for these times. I wish to share a picture of mine when it is IN THIS TIME i speak of but dont think i can share a photo here...so i may just make it my profile picture so you can see what it looks like in GO TIME. Forget the lunar and regular calendars also noted on the clock as they are fine but in numerous availability all over... it is the TWEEN TIMES that MAKE IT SPECIAL and unlike anything anywhere.. so i recommend this to anyone who does the work or is Wicca/pagan inclined... thanks again for yr post as it is the only reference i can find on the entire interent that is not an ad or an offering of the app.
Embracing_Insomnia wrote:I just found this interesting device while i was searching the google chrome web store for a moon phase extension. It's a device showing the month and day. It also shows the moon phases, time of day, and occurrence of solar holidays. It's also said to show when the walls of reality are at their thinnest. I was wondering if anyone else knows about this "Gansberg Clock". I looked it up on wiki with no results. The only link i got from google was the website of the people who made the extension.
If you want to see it then go to this web site http://lostfoundry.co.uk/strangecircle- ... _Simulator

There is also an alternate version of the online Gansberg Clock on some widget site.

Also, most apologies. I really wasn't sure where to post about this... it really isn't a general question about wicca and magick, I just thought that maybe someone else would be interested in this as well.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

You should be able to share a photo here.

Return to “Working with the Moon”