The Housewives Tarot

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
moonwitch*

The Housewives Tarot

Post by moonwitch* »

Ok this was just TOOO cute.. check it out. OH .. and you can get a free on line reading. Just point and click.

http://www.housewivestarot.com/

Now, I know this is a novilty deck.. but that is so cute.. anyone use this deck? I wonder it if would give good readings?
Moon Witch
[scifichick]

Post by [scifichick] »

Hehe, this is cute :D I liked Mystical Martini, maybe I'll try it :D
Only in silence the word,/ only in dark the light,/ only in dying life:/ bright the hawk's flight/ on the empty sky. --Le Guin
Nikita

Post by Nikita »

they are cute some funny pics too lol
its not the cards that gives the good reading its the psychic :D
moonwitch*

Post by moonwitch* »

Yea I saw that drink.. not a big fan of vodka...
so you really think the cards don't play into it all? I was wondering about that .. I have a total of 3 decks in my life. The first I purchased where Alester Crawley's deck. Did not work for me at all. I gave those to a friend. He loved them and they worked great for him. Then I was given these neat round cards, can't remember the name. They did work but, I never felt they were mine... it was like I was waiting to give them to someone. Which I did. I bought a mini deck ( each card is about 3 inches tall ) so I could keep them in my purse to practice during the day. These work great for me! But I am still looking around because I would like a full size deck. That is when I came across these housewives tarot... I just thought they were cute and funny.
Moon Witch
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

That was so cool. lol
Thanks moonwitch, with whats going on with my life at the moment the reading was true, but so funny.

blessings
xxx

Return to “General Divination”