Working on a love wand

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Ravencry

Working on a love wand

Post by Ravencry »

I found a nice piece of red rose wood thats actually red :D
So I'm adding small garnets and pink hummingbird feathers to it. I'm excited, except for the fact that the garnets and hummingbird feathers are itty-bitty. I hope to post some pictures soon of the finished piece, I hope it turns out as gorgeous as it is in my mind's eye. If you guys have any suggestions for what I should add some pictures of the WIP.
AutumnMaidens

Re: Working on a love wand

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Well, rose oil and rose quartz both attract love but other than that I'm really curious to see what you're going to come up with. :)

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I wish that I had rose quartz! I'm extremely broke in a neighborhood that doesn't have a psychic store, much less anything metaphysical. I just moved here and realised that I am in a really Christian town. Rose oil is a great idea, I definitely need to anoint the finished product.

I used hummingbird feathers (the pink itty-bitty ones), red and pink thread, red jasper, red garnet and red aventurine. I plan on adding some runes to it, also :D

I will post a picture of the finished product when, well, its finished :D Thank you for the oil suggestion, there was something missing and I think you found it!
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Yay ^^
It sounds lovely already.
And yeah, christian neighbourhoods, unfortunatly they don't advertise it like that. :P

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”