Garnet!

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
raynelae

Garnet!

Post by raynelae »

Does anyone else think garnet gives physical energy? I have been carrying it around when I'm drowsy during early mornings or spells at night and it seems to give me a boost of energy. I also know it's a great healing stone as it causes the blood to flow (my inspiration for using it for energy XD)
Blessed be
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Ravencry

Re: Garnet!

Post by Ravencry »

One of Garnet's main attributes is adding energy to the fatigued.

Found this on a website to back my claim: Garnet is a stone of romantic love and passion. Metaphysically it is used to enhance sensuality, sexuality and intimacy. It is said that garnet will bring positive thoughts and boost energy.
It is an excellent stone for manifestation, and can assist mystically with building one's self-confidence as well as success in one's chosen profession. The Garnet is commonly known as the stone for a successful business. If your business is not as good as it should be, just put three or more garnets on your desk, and improvement should be forthcoming.

A garnet gemstone under a pillow is said to prevent bad dreams, as well, wearing the gemstone in jewelry is told to help generate popularity amongst peers, and help alleviate depression; it will also bring constancy to friendships.

Garnet is also a protective energy stone which is especially effective for protection from evil. It is also often used for gentle spiritual healing. Lore tells that garnet can heal the blood, heart and lungs. (under metaphysical properties)

http://www.shimmerlings.com/gemstones/garnet.htm
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

That explains it :) what useful tools the Goddess and God have given us :)
Blessed be
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

It can be used to focus the feelings of love between partners and ease feelings of loneliness when at a distance.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

I have a garnet. They are lovely stones. I do think they improve circulation. They also help with matters of abandonment or a broken heart.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”