Several Orange Stars

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Moon_Shadow

Several Orange Stars

Post by Moon_Shadow »

Hi, I've seen objects in the sky that was clearly not anything human made. I was looking up at the sky as my mom drove to pick up my little ten-year-old brother from his friend's home, then I looked to my left, where a bunch of trees sat. I have bad vision so it's a bit hard to see what I saw, but my mom has really good vision. There was this small group of stars, at first I didn't notice anything odd about them until I realized they were orange. I pointed towards them and asked my mom, "What is that?" She said she didn't see anything and I thought I was just seeing things. As we neared the house, there was less trees, and she looked again. My mom gasped. There was several of the orange stars sitting motionless for awhile, she pulled the car over and we tried to figure out what it was. Jets, I'm guessing air force or whatever, started flying past them, a lot. They were trying to examine the "stars" too. The orange things were much larger than the jets, even with blurry vision I noticed that.

My mom said they were really bright and massive, and they looked exactly like a star but orange. She started driving again as I watched the jets circle the non-moving objects. Nothing made by man could just sit there in the sky and look like some star. Then, more stars joined the group and they suddenly started to line up in two pairs. The two pairs lined up in a slanted line, and then they took off-as in they just vanished.
I'm not sure what I saw, but does anyone have a clue?

Return to “Beyond the Earth”