Is this weird?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
LA-Fairy

Is this weird?

Post by LA-Fairy »

So, my dad tells me I received a package today and I go, yay my stripped fabric is here! And I look at the bag and it's clear on one side and I see some graphic design on the fabric and I'm like, oh no, they send me the wrong fabric.
So I open it up, and it's a Ravenclaw T-shirt, which is my favorite Harry Potter House. So I look, and it is send from my ex boyfriend.

So here is a brief story.
We started dating through a briefly mutual friend, and we dated for 5+ years, until I moved to texas with my parents.
We said, we weren't sure about me staying there, or maybe him coming to live with us.
He visited me for my Birthday in 2010, for 10 days and it was okay. I really saw how he changed without me being around him every week. He was talking a lot of useless stuff, which when I know what he is going on about will be like , yeaaahhhhhhhhhhh' and he would get to the point. But in those 10 days, he was just talking and talking and talking. And then instead of siting on the couch with me, cuddling and stuff, he'd sit on the other couch and watch tv, or read his car mags.
So it was clear to me that it wasn't going to last, since he wanted to live in this little village, where he doesn't have to pay much rent and be close to his family/friends.
So in november 2010, we broke up over the phone, and we continued to talk on the phone like every week, or so.

So, ealier this year our phone company had done some cable work and we had no phone/inet for about 2 months, so I didn't talk to him for like 3-4 months. And then when he finally called, we talked and he told me he had a new girlfriend.
And he said a few things about me, and comparing her to me and so fort that really hurt my feelings. I was crying really badly. So I thought it over, and I emailed him that I would prefer it, if we could reduce our contact to emails.
So, he was on facebook a week after that and said' if it is okay with you, I would like to call you.'
So we talked for a minute and I told him I had somewhat of a new boyfriend (which at the time I thought me and this guy was heading that way, but we aren't) and he said, 'Oh I just got your e-mail. You don't want me to call anymore, because of my new girlfriend?' And I said yes, I don't fell comfortable with this. So he said,'you'll find someone soon too.'

The thing is, as much as I don't want to move back to germany, I somewhere still care for him, and the thought of him moving on, just hurts. And I would break if he were to tell me more stuff about her. Because he is quite unsensetive to words.
So, I know I should thank him for the t-shirt. But I didn't send him anything for his bday? Should I make up for it? Or ask him if his new gf is okay with this?
Also, the shirt he got me, that was the deal of the day on my birthday, how awkward is that?
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1585/R_Crest/

Or should I just say thank you and let go. If he wants to send me stuff, let it be?
wiccawitchgirl

Re: Is this weird?

Post by wiccawitchgirl »

i say let it be but thats just me
Only the body dies. The soul lives on. - Scott Cunningham

Return to “For Everyone”