Am I doing this right?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
summer12

Am I doing this right?

Post by summer12 »

Today while I was doing my guided meditation I had something happen that hasn't happened before and I don't know if I finally am getting the hang of it or now. While I was focusing on calming my mind (which is really hard, even when I'm meditating I am still aware of everything that is going on around me and focus on that instead of what I should) but while I was doing this I saw this very large, very green meadow/forest area. It felt like my eyes were open and I was standing there in this forest area, the sun light was even such a sudden change for my eyes that I felt like I was squinting. Is this what it is supposed to feel like?
Isabella

Re: Am I doing this right?

Post by Isabella »

Yes! That means your doing it right! Keep trying again and see what happens.
Peace and Pasta!~
summer12

Re: Am I doing this right?

Post by summer12 »

Thank you!

I was starting to wonder. The same thing has happened to me a few times since...(Ive kind of been slacking on my meditation) but this morning I had the same feeling only I was in my room. I was still sleeping but I was aware of what was going on around me, could still see even though my eyes we closed...even checked the time but I wasn't dreaming and I could feel myself laying in bed. It was a very weird combination of sensations.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”