Deja vu and psychic messages

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
The_Hiding_Amaranth7

Post by The_Hiding_Amaranth7 »

What is Dejá vu exactly? I've been told it means that you've either experienced it before or something similar to that in a past life or if you're psychic, like me, (I'm not psychic in the normal way. It's complicated. But I am emphatic, like I can feel the emotions and pain of others, which sucks lol) it could mean that it was, or something similar to it was going to happen. Is any of that true? Also, I was told by my friends mom, (who is a psychic), that whenever you get song lyrics stuck in your head, it's your gaurdian angel trying to send you a message, but I'm a little skepticle about that. Is that true?
Isis_Wind

Post by Isis_Wind »

Deja vj is french for "already seen," it is either a dream you experiance in real life for most people, but for psychic peolple as yourself it can be the thought that you see, and then experiance later on. I'm not sure about the song stuck in your head question, but message me when you find out please! Blessed be, and of course merry meet!
The_Hiding_Amaranth7

Post by The_Hiding_Amaranth7 »

Thank you. I was worried about the Dejá vu thing because I was watching a movie called the "Corpse Bride" and I just got that Dejá vu feeling and I was like, what the heck... Lol
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi The Hiding, and thanks for your questions. I think Fire Dance pretty much answered the deja vu question.

The Normal

As to the song lyrics in your head, it may not be anything paranormal. It could be that you heard it at some point previously --on the radio of a car passing by, within a movie score, on a TV show, etc. Subconsciously it may have registered in your memory, though consciously you weren't even aware you were listening to it. Then later on, it seemed to pop into your head out of no where, then keep playing and playing. This is a pretty common occurrence for most of us. My "turn around time" for such songs is about 3 days. I'll have the weirdest song in my head and I'll have to think and think and think, where did I hear that one? Then, I'll remember it may have been playing on a website I was surfing, or something random like that. It's amazing what the subconscious mind is aware of, and absorbs.

The Paranormal

Regarding your friend's mom's comment, if the song (or even a phrase, word, image, or smell, etc.) stuck in your head is in fact a legitimate message of some sort, in my experience not only could it be from an angel (and not necessarily your "guardian angel" either), but it could also be communication from discarnate humans ("dead" doesn't sound right to me so I don't use it, since if they're still communicating, obviously they're not really dead), or it could be from any of a variety of other spirit entities, as there are many out there. Here's a story psychic medium John Holland shared in one of his newsletters. Getting things stuck in his head is a normal part of his work, if not his daily life in general, lol: John Holland's Snoopy Incident

They attempt to communicate with incarnate humans like us at any given moment, to anyone who might hear them. Some people are sensitive to this, some not as much. It's like the high-frequency cell phone ringtones that only teenagers can hear and adults can't hear (which my kids, by the way, really get a kick out of testing on me --I cannot, for the life of me, hear those things).

So since you're a "sensitive," you may hear things. This ability, clairaudience, is probably only one among other "-claires" you experience, which might tie into why you think you're experiencing deja vu. You're picking up psychic information empathically, still you are not yet able to piece together these messages and their meanings. This will come with time as you get older as a person and experience more of life, and as you develop your psychic abilities, which takes time and work.

Exercise Yourself --Wisely

Have fun with your abilities for now. If you're one of the fortunate few growing up in an atmosphere where you can openly discuss psychic topics and ask questions, this presents a great opportunity. Buy a book on "psychic development," with psychic exercises in them. Choose a book that really jumps out at you ("resonates" would be the proper word for that, lol). Then, do the exercises with whomever has an open mind and will work with you, preferably your mom if you're a minor, or someone else whom Mom approves of you working with (caution: very clever pervs like to prey on people who are searching for answers in life, so always let your loved ones know what you're doing with this stuff, OK?) If you're not in a such an environment, search for some exercises on this website. I've seen some. It's a pretty well-monitored site, though the caution still applies, even here --as you exercise your abilities, also exercise common sense.

While you're having fun, you will also be sharpening your natural skills, thus better understanding yourself, and helping you enjoy life even more. Keep a journal, record your experiences. Feel free to share your psychic development stories with us in the future if you'd like to!

Thanks.

Return to “F.A.Q.”