Are my spells correct?

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
movingcloud

Are my spells correct?

Post by movingcloud »

Thank you for this forum. I am fairly "new" to wicca and, like others, have found many things that are wonderful. Here is where I am at now. I can meditate and have done so since the 70s off and on. I can visualize..but still need to work on opening my eyes and seeing the object that I visualize. My thing is spells. I absolutely understand creating the circle etc but I am concerned that whatever spell I use may not be correct. I know that many people have questioned this and there is no correct answer but an opinion would help. Thanks!
Merridian

Re: Are my spells correct?

Post by Merridian »

Where thoughts go, there energy flows. I think in the the begginign stages of the practice, the focus is more on intent than if you have the words and things correct.
movingcloud

Post by movingcloud »

Just had an "aha" moment! Thank you Merridian!
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi, thank you for visiting the forum and sharing your question. In my opinion, there actually is a correct answer to your question. I think one would know whether or not a spell (or any other energy work, like healing, etc.) is correct or not if it does or does not accomplish that which the spell caster (or energy worker) intended it to accomplish. That's the real question. If it doesn't do what it's intended to do, then other things need to be looked at, such as should the spell have been done in the first place. Lots of variables involved, so each spell and its results must be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. What I mean by that is I would need much more detail about the specifics of your situation, to answer beyond what I have said.

Return to “Spell Critique”