Missing someone from a past life?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
The_Hiding_Amaranth7

Missing someone from a past life?

Post by The_Hiding_Amaranth7 »

Is it possible to miss someone from a past life and cry over them in another life?

For some reason I've always felt this emptiness like I've never been complete. From time to time i would randomly start crying over it. As I got older it seemed to me like I was crying over someone who was really important, who had like, left me, or died ect. But nothing like that has ever happened in my life. I've always felt like that in my subconscious I know something, and I have a feeling its about another person, in fact I know it has something to do with another person. But it's like my own head won't let me know what the hell is wrong with me for whatever reason. Maybe I'm not old enough.

Although, I'm confused. Because of my psychic abilities (which still suck :/) I've kind off gotten help with this. My ability sometimes works with like lyrics ,or a question, or both coming into my mind as soon as I start thinking about the issue. When I was considering my emptiness and crying and yearning being caused by losing someone important in a past life, I ended up having the question "Why do I miss someone I've never met?" come into my head. And now whenever I think about, my head like engraves that question into my brain.

It confuses me because "Why do I miss someone I've never met?" sounds like something to do with the future, but whenever I start crying, it always feels to me like it had to do with the past.

So I'm really confused. Please help me...
Tylluan

Re: Missing someone from a past life?

Post by Tylluan »

I can really relate to this and believe yes its entirely possible to miss someone you haven't met in this lifetime. The fact you maybe too young could definately be a factor.

Sit in the stillness of evening and ask them to come to you or show you a sign.

I felt very confused growing up I felt the same way, I had a yearning and went out with guys trying to find the one.

Eventually I believe we have found each other, and believe the same will happen to you. Just trust and believe :D
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
The_Hiding_Amaranth7

Post by The_Hiding_Amaranth7 »

Thank you for your help. Also, could fictional movie/ tv/ etc. characters remind you of this person that you've never met somehow?
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Yeah definately. Anything that reminds you of that person, and any way of filling the longing helps. As long as you don't turn into a celebrity stalker ;)
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
-Lypsy-

Post by -Lypsy- »

I think it's very possible. I used to feel the same way all the time, like a part of me was missing.
Around 5 months ago, I started talking to this guy (my current boyfriend) on a social net working site. I wasn't really into him at first, but one day, I got the urge to just call him, and talk to him on the phone. From the moment I heard his voice there was just this incredible pull to him. We talked all day every day, and would even fall asleep talking to each other on the phone. The odd thing, though was we missed each other, like physically if you get what I'm saying. I'm not talking about the dirty physically, but like holding each other, and just being together but we had never met. We started dating a few days after our first phone call, and a week later we met (he only lived like 30 minutes away). Ever since we met we've been inseparable, and I love him more than anything on the planet. And since I found him, I've never had that empty feeling, I feel whole. I really think we have a connection to each other from a past life, and that we were lovers in a past life, and spent this lifetime searching for each other, and since we found each other, our lives couldn't be better.

So, I absolutely think you could be missing someone from a past life. Whether it be a lover, or a best friend, or even a family member. Meditating on it, is a very good idea.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”