My guardian Angel?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Eveline

My guardian Angel?

Post by Eveline »

Merry Meet :)!Ever since i was little i always believed i had a guardian angel, who was always with me and watched over me :). Now I'm 16 and i really need some advise on something that was been happening to me in the last year. Ok, i don't know how or why this happened, but i believe i have got much closer to my guardian, and can now even feel his prescence. I now constantly feel a presence behind my back; and when i do anything magik related or my emotions are heightened, or even if i think about him i feel like someone is blowing air in my right ear. It's soo strange, but it never fails to happen! I also did this spirit guide meeting guided meditation and in my mind i saw a young guy, who called himself D.A. I can't get the exact name or find what it stands for :?. Sorry this was long but I had to ask. I'd really appreiciate your opinions on what you think is going on if that's ok :)
Blessed Be! :D :type:
raynelae

Re: My guardian Angel?

Post by raynelae »

The guardian angel is a blessing. Listen to him if he gives you advice and welcome him. I've heard many stories of angels keeping others from danger!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Mazu Sakura

Re: My guardian Angel?

Post by Mazu Sakura »

I believe this is not an "angel" But a passed relitive that cared enough to stay on earth instead of being reincarnated or moving on to Summerland. Welcome him for he will guide you though life. Merry part.
The tears we cry are the scars we bear.
May we bear them with pride, for they tell the story of who we are and where we have been.
BLESSED BE!
Alina_Rose

My guardian Angel?

Post by Alina_Rose »

Whoever or whatever it is seems friendly, and you should most certainly pay attention to any signs he gives you.

Blessed Be
Blessed Be

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”