How can i release pent up negative energy

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ShinobiGizmo

How can i release pent up negative energy

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Usually i am a very social, loving interactive humane kind of person. But instead of going with my girlfriend today, I vouched to stay home.

Her plus the world around us has drenched in too much negativity. I am getting fed up and cranky from it. See? The negativity is effecting me now.

I usually feel as if my inner core is like an empty hollow vacuum, just sucking up the energies around me. Positive, then I'm positive. Though sometimes I'm just positive on default just to be surrounded by a lot of faces I've gotten familiar with. Plus, it usually serves as a good distraction from built up, stored negativity I may be hosting inside.

Well, anyways...just like the positivity. If there's negativity around me, my inner vcuum sucks up on that too. Probably becuse I shut up and listen to people whether they need dvice, a shoulder to cry on or just lend an ear to be heard.
Lately, all I been hearing is judgements nd criticisms, just hate. I feel i have run out of storage, i need to empty out the vacuum. Help?
The Judge

Re: How can i release pent up negative energy

Post by The Judge »

You should try grounding, it's a great way to release excess energy of any sort.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Grounding, sorta like meditating?
)(Apollo Obsidian)(

Post by )(Apollo Obsidian)( »

Hi ShinobiGizmo!
:) I send Great Thanks to my Spirit Guides for leading me to your post. I have been feeling the exact same way latetly! I am very positive but I have been keeping to myself lately and staying in my bedroom most of the time to hide from all the negativity out there! I have just felt negativity and stagnant energy built up within and needing release.
Tonight I took time to clean physically (I cleaned out my car which was very dirty) and the physical act in itself helped align my intention subconsciously to focus on cleansing and renewal. Then I took a shower and sprinkled Sea Salt around the tub to absorb and ground all negative energy being washed off. It was very helpful I feel a huge difference.
Meditation is a very powerful tool. Sit quietly and focus on your breathing. In and out. Breathe in Light and Relaxation and breathe out your negative energy stored up. You deserve to Live Happily with a clear, focused mind and clean Spirit! See Tree roots extending from your spine into the Earth and Connect with Earth. Or imagine sitting against a Tree and see yourself fusing with and becoming One with the Tree. The roots go deep into the Earth and imagine that built up energy being absorbed by the Earth and taken away from your body. Mother Gaia will recycle this Energy and Purify it. Also feel new Pure Sacred Energy of Earth filling your body after the darkness is gone!
I get the feeling that your are an Empath because I am one as well. You are greatly affected by the Energies and Emotions of others and at times you are unclear as to what feelings are yours and what feelings are those surrounding you. I would research Shielding. It is very important for Empaths because we cannot let ourselves be bombarded by others negativity.
I want you to know that you are not alone! You are an amazing and BEAUTIFUL individual inside and out! You deserve Happiness, Peace of Mind, and Renewal. You were sent to this forum for a reason! I hope this post helps! Do some research on Empaths and techniques to protect your Brilliant Spirit! :) You WILL find cleansing and everything will be ok!
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Awww, thank you Apollo :) I greatly appreciated your post, definately helpful. It is a comfort to know you can relate. I will give your suggestions a try. And, Judge- I looked up 'grounding' and tried it. I think it helped some :) so thank you kindly as well. I'm gonna see if I can get my gf to try to ground herself tomorrow. :)
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

I read up about Empaths on one site. So, I do not know if I am one or not. I know, that I had to get out of my mom's house because the emotions in that environment was killing me inside. So, I sorta feel half and half on it. I do tend to want to help people out, only if I feel like I can. I usually thought people will open up to me since I am just so open about myself. I don't know if I necessarily feel every group's emotions though?
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

We are shifting...and it's important to at least keep light within your heart. I suggest using mantras while meditating.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Shifting? In what way, or how so?
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

The 2012 shift...we're evolving--all of us. You should look into it.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Ah, yes I had heard about that. That we could go either way.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”