Who is my Spirit Guide?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
john85uk

Who is my Spirit Guide?

Post by john85uk »

Hi guys,

I've just done a guided meditation on youtube to meet my spirit guide. I'd just like to share my experiences with you.

Firstly I was asked to relax visualise a forest and meadow etc which I found easy but at the part when the spirit guide was to come and see me I found it very hazy. Most likely as this was my first time trying to make contact. Isn't it annoying when they count with you?

I kind of switched between three women from my family. One was my mums mum who died a few years ago so I kind of dismissed this. Then I got her mother who I never met but have seen old black and white pictures of and then I got my great grandmother from my dads side who I knew well and who died a few years before my mums mum.

I know I need to go back there at some point when I'm ready. Maybe it was my nana after all or maybe it was some fiery strong female character like all of these women were. I feel a little morbid that they are all deceased family members and a little confused that there are three of them. Makes me wonder what is influencing my unconscious decisions.

What do you guys think?
whisperingMaiden

Re: Who is my Spirit Guide?

Post by whisperingMaiden »

Seems more like mind games really.A spirit guide isn't something that involves mind tricks but you find each other through out daily meditation.
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.
john85uk

Post by john85uk »

Yeah I think you're right. It didn't feel like my spirit guide. I need to keep trying I suppose. Anyone have any tips on meeting a spirit guide?
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

I'd like to know some tips on this as well, I have been meditating but never tried that yet.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Post moved to "Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits" forum.

Thanks.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”