Is it possible to be reincarnated into the wrong life?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
The_Hiding_Amaranth7

Is it possible to be reincarnated into the wrong life?

Post by The_Hiding_Amaranth7 »

I was wondering if it was possible for something to go wrong with a reincarnation and you end up being born later or earlier then you were suppose too? (may sound confusing since it confuses me a little) I ask because I have never felt like I have belonged in this life. I've always felt like something went wrong somehow before I was reincarntated. (this probably sounds silly, I know) I've always felt that I should have been born sometime in the 80's or 2000's, not when I was.

Whenever I think about it or even try to see if it's possible, the back of my brain starts to feel tingly and weird, like it's trying to connect something. Like my subconscious knows something and it's trying to bring it to my conscious mind but it can't. It's really weird...

Any advice or answers will be greatly welcomed. Thank you :)
AutumnMaidens

Re: Is it possible to be reincarnated into the wrong life?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I know what you mean! I never feel quite at home in this day and age and often wonder if it wouldn't have been better if I were born in the age of Vikings. *swoon*
However the process of reincarnation is done very consciously and we are born into situations because we will learn the most from it, for instance you could see someone being born as a rich person as a spirit that has not yet learned to live with a lot of money, we go through all the stages of life to learn as much as we can.
Our connection with other times actually stems from previous incarnations in those specific era's that have imprinted on us.
The fact that your mind seems to stretch or twitch when you think about, or when you find yourself in a location that greatly resembles those ancient times is because your spirit actually remembers things from your previous life.

Hope this helps,
Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
The_Hiding_Amaranth7

Post by The_Hiding_Amaranth7 »

Thank you for your help :).

I've always been more able to connect better with people who have been born in the 1980's or somewhere around there. I guess the like twitching in my brain could be because my last life might have been around that time. Ever since I started thinking about it, I've been getting this hunch that my last life both started and ended sometime during that period... It's weird..
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

I understand exactly what you are saying. Personally, I was born in 1980 but I have always stayed lingered to things of that time and be on the level of children of the 70's who went to high school in the 80's and really experienced it as a teen/young adult. Unlike I have in this life where I was a kid in the 80's where you would think I would relate more to the 90's kids but i dont. I think I was reincarnated into the wrong decade, seriously!

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”