Demon Needs to be cleansed

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Dream Wolf

Demon Needs to be cleansed

Post by Dream Wolf »

It's embarrassing for me to admit, but, I've come across an opponent I can't handle with my current knowledge and ability, and the only two people I know with more experience than me are unavailable (they are participating in a Spirit Walk in Wisconsin)

Nine days ago a client who has been suffering nightmares for three months was referred to me by one of her coworkers, who was apparently impressed with the cleansing I did in her four year old sons room last year.

I went to the client's home and performed a 'dream walk' in which I entered a lucid dreaming state and confronted the force that was causing the nightmares. In the five years I have been doing this, I have never been confronted with anything like this. Normally demons and other entities that affect dreams use our own sub-conscious fears against us, and with proper training and exposure one can keep from being affected by this.

This monster, and that is the only way I can describe something this powerful and terrifying, was not only able to shatter my mental defenses, but the shield I put in place to protect me from physical harm was reduced to a wafer thin covering, in one blow.

This thing is haunting the home and the client, and I know it's connected to both. The problem I'm having, is the woman has confessed the nightmares started after she and some others held a seance. They thought it was a failure. She's not the only one with nightmares either, the other four involved have been having the nightmares swell.

I've done two cleansing, put up five shields with a different element for each base, and placed the six most powerful charms and dream catchers I have in this woman's home, and nothing is lasting longer than a day. I suspect there might be an 'opening' in the room they did the seance in, something that grants the offending entity a lot of power. I have an 'apprentice' of sorts, but he's only been trained minimally, and the most he's been able to do is lend me extra energy for the Fire based protective shield.

Does anyone have suggestion for at least holding the demon in place until my mentor get back in four days?

Also, does anyone else get irritated when people do stupid things like summoning spirits without the knowledge to do it right? The demon is attacking me now and its making it near impossible to get any rest. ::darkmood::
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Demon Needs to be cleansed

Post by Firebird »

Hey Dream Wolf...was wondering if this was ever resolved?
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Wow... Maybe we can still have a discussion about it anyway. Interested to know what you think, ff
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Looks like the demon got him. :-|

raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Kassandra wrote:.

Looks like the demon got him. :-|

Kassandra...your wicked humor can make me laugh when I want to cry. Thank you. Lol!!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Kassandra!.. goodnevil
Hey Dark ...you know I am always open...however the nastiest thing I have ever dealt with are riders or clingons and a rogue ghost or two....
FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

firebirdflys wrote:Kassandra!.. goodnevil
Hey Dark ...you know I am always open...however the nastiest thing I have ever dealt with are riders or clingons and a rogue ghost or two....
FF
I haven't dealt with anything major. I believe that's due to my spirit guide, taking care of my aura and putting up really good shields. The second I start to feel something ominous I start cleansing myself & the house and throwing up shields. Another reason is that I have a strong degree of control over my emotions so there isn't much for a negative entity to feed off... they probably move on to weaker prey. Oh! And I don't summon entities to me that I don't know, don't open up portals and try to keep the elementals happy.

I've always wanted to go on a 'ghost hunt' but haven't had the opportunity to... but I imagine if I do join a 'ghost hunting team' I'll end up coming face to face with some baddies.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXM20oTFFM
Next time, DW, just call 'em first.

DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

HAHA! *clicks the imaginary 'like' button*
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

good one!
I keep seeing this tread and think.....ok, Demon needs a shower :surprisedwitch:
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”