random site that some people might be interested in

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
drago25

random site that some people might be interested in

Post by drago25 »

i found this site http://www.universalclass.com while looking up online courses for reiki and it has courses on Runes, Tarot, energy healing and a lot of others that i didn't think id find. some of the courses do look helpfully so i hope this site will help some people out.
Riyoki24

Re: random site that some people might be interested in

Post by Riyoki24 »

You should first explorer you natural abilities. Runes and Tarot deal w/ telepathy and empathy. Energy healing deals with gathering energy and delivering energy with the thoughts and will to heal. You have to be determined to Heal w/ energy and not to over power one's own energy of the ones you heal.

I'd say look around book stores that sell Tarot decks and find one that calls out to you. Try it and see how you do. It take practice and telepathy. You have to clear your thoughts and listen outside yourself.

Runes are the same in their own way.

Energy Healing:

First try spending time with sensing energy all around you.
The try gathering it w/ out the use of spells just you, yourself and your energy talking to all energy.
Healing has to be gentile and effective.
Don't loose concentration.

Drago, is there a way you can find a mentor in your area? Some one to guide you as you find your natural non-spell talents and how strong they are and what they can do. Why not post an ad here for looking for a mentor. Age 18 or older, if you have an age limit there, where you can inter act w/ a person without looking suspicious. There is only a limit into how much you can learn on reading. You need to get real life experiences by being around open minded people. Who do this for no personal gain outside of friendship.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”