Totem Animals continue with same letter?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Soul_Searcher17

Totem Animals continue with same letter?

Post by Soul_Searcher17 »

I've been searching for my totem animals, and I've found two or they've found me. The common house cat, mine to be specific. He's a Nibelung? apparently a fairly rare cat. It's becoming more common though. My second animal is the crow. Continuing pattern with Cs? My sister is having the same thing happen too.. hers is the butterfly and the bison. Only with Bs. Does this usually happen or what? :?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Totem Animals continue with same letter?

Post by Firebird »

I am unsure if there is a connection there, perhaps a coincidence...but keep aware of "C" things and see if the line continues. My letters have been F's and S's ...so far I haven't found a really magical link to these letters, except for the fact that when you have repeating phenom, you are then experiencing some form of continuity. When you find things are following a syncronistic pattern, I have found this generally means you are on the right path. Hope that makes sense. Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Soul_Searcher17

Post by Soul_Searcher17 »

Thank you so much firebird. c:
Zili

Post by Zili »

I myself have never encountered the common letter with in my totem even as it changes, I do have a friend who's majority of totem animals all had a strong connection to the water either they were sea creatures or birds that lived near or on bodies of water.
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Mine seem to be more random...deer appearing in my dreams at the moment. :)

Return to “General Divination”