something in the atomsphere?

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
TXCammy

something in the atomsphere?

Post by TXCammy »

I was wondering if I was the only one experiencing this: this morning on 1/5/13 from approx 5:45 AM to 7 AM CST my 4 cats and 2 dwarf hamsters became very verbal and bundles of energy running around and playing like crazy. Even my father in laws dog was barking in his room. Just all the animals at the same time for the same time frame. They woke me up an I felt full of energy during the time then fell back asleep. Was there something in the atomsphere? Lol
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: something in the atomsphere?

Post by Firebird »

My animals get agitated when we have an earthquake, the neighborhood dogs will bark, horses run around and make a fuss, the cats look really freaked out, chickens start clucking. They usually do this seconds before it strikes, and during. Do ya'll have earthquakes out there???
FF.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SylverSparro

Post by SylverSparro »

Maybe. The puppy was up a lot between then. And the cats usually play that time and then sleep when I wake up. And I didn't seem fish at that time.
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

I feel strange from the start of 2013...something is coming...indid animals in place lost it too but there is long time that that is happening...I feel that something is wrong with the earth...she acts weird and i reaaaaaaally dont like it...
The best words of <3 are hidding into the silence of a look...
What can't be heard it doesn't mean that it's not there...!
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

My cat has been acting strange lately. We'll find out whats going on when all should be known :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Animals and Pets”