Visualization help

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Bellia_Arian

Visualization help

Post by Bellia_Arian »

Greetings,

I need some help please, I can or think I am visualizing different things. I can sit and close my eyes or lay down and close my eyes and see things in detail, if not I know where certain things are to be(Hope that makes sense). Ok this may be a little long lol. About a week ago my ex and I split up, it wasn't because we didn't love each other...because we both still love each other and we miss each other a lot!!

I don't know how others feel about Love Spells, I however like them. Here's why, I believe that if two people still love each other but there are some things getting in the way, I believe a love spell can help. I don't like messing with free will...I posted a love spell on here yesterday (I think it was the right one) I will go back and check! I believe it messed with free will although I'm not sure, so I will post that so someone could please help me.

Ok, when I try to visualize, I see myself and my ex...It's kind of like I'm making a "play" in my mind. I'm visualizing us both being happy again, what I say to him, what he says to me. I can see us doing anything that has to do with us being happy and laughing with each other again. My question is am I doing this right? Because sometimes there's talking, but also there's time when other thoughts come in and I will see something else. How do I just focus on what I'm really trying to visualize and not let anything else in? It sometimes seems like I'm distracted..idk. Can someone please help me?
"Let your courage mount with difficulties.
There would be no will if there were no resistance."
Lillady

Re: Visualization help

Post by Lillady »

Visualizing and focusing on one certain thing does take a lot of discipline. It is very easy to get distracted. Be sure you are alone, being in the dark can help, I have also found being outside by the light of the moon helps me focus as well. Just continue keeping your mind on the positive feelings with you and your ex. A lit candle and/or incense may also help to stay focused. Good luck!

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”